1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 19:24
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Not that it has anything to do with you, but nowhere in my post do I attempt to judge his motives or actions or imply that I know or understand his thoughts. May I suggest you re-read his original post and my reply, and in future try to get a grip on the context and meaning of a message before wading in with unwarranted or inaccurate criticism?
    What are you trying to do when you say the following?

"The 'holier-than-thou' smugness of your previous post was quite evident, and it is to this that I was referring regards the pat on the back."

"And you know, to say that you are 'sad' to admit that you are no better than I doesn't come across as particularly humble."
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    31 Jul '11 14:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What are you trying to do when you say the following?

"The 'holier-than-thou' smugness of your previous post was quite evident, and it is to this that I was referring regards the pat on the back."

"And you know, to say that you are 'sad' to admit that you are no better than I doesn't come across as particularly humble."
    Neither statement even implies judgement of motives or person. Is English your first language?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '11 04:121 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Neither statement even implies judgement of motives or person. Is English your first language?
    American English. Making up excuses will not help your case, for I would find
    you guilty as charged, if I were the judge. So you should be glad I'm not.
    From the way you have reacted maybe he should have had a holier than thou
    attitude and maybe he is better than you.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    01 Aug '11 08:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    American English. Making up excuses will not help your case, for I would find
    you guilty as charged, if I were the judge. So you should be glad I'm not.
    From the way you have reacted maybe he should have had a holier than thou
    attitude and maybe he is better than you.
    Excuses? What excuses?!

You're an idiot Hinds, but you're funny, I'll give you that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree