1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 17:241 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    When Jesus was alive people wanted to kill him, but now that he is dead every religion seems to want a piece of him and everyone seems to revere him. Everyone seems to agree that if there is a heaven, Jesus is there as are his followers. At the same time, his message seems to bring the same wrath of those that wanted Jesus dead when he was alive.

Crazy.

Who is like him?
    I wouldn't say now that He is dead every religion seems to want a piece of Him... The distinction between Jesus and every other religious leader is the fact that His grave is empty because He has risen from the dead and thereby demonstrated His divinity.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 17:53
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I wouldn't say now that He is dead every religion seems to want a piece of Him... The distinction between Jesus and every other religious leader is the fact that His grave is empty because He has risen from the dead and thereby demonstrated His divinity.
    What I mean is, all religions seem to acknowledge he was inspired by God.

What other figure is so revered and accepted?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 17:53
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Huh? So because of a thread he started on another forum about pitched battles on the streets of a U.S. city, you actually think that divegeester might want to actually punch you because he's angry about what you have said on this thread? Why are you being so utterly poisonous?
    I reckon cuz I'm pure poison?
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 18:27
    What I mean is, all religions seem to acknowledge he was inspired by God.

What other figure is so revered and accepted?
    There is none that even comes close.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 21:42
    You sound angry

You don't want to punch me do you?
    I'm not angry, you must have a strange idea of what anger is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree