1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 14:094 edits
    The following comments are from RJHinds and he is explaining to me what he thinks re-incarnation is.

Just listen to the envious speculation........[Note: I shall explain to him what re-incarnation is shortly]. ........maybe tomorrow.
    Dasa

RJHinds says........."This is a doctrine of demons. Demons are the ones that possess a body and when that body dies finds another body to possess. Demons simply change from one body to another until the final judgment when they will be cast into the Lake of Fire and brimstone.

Come out of your false religion and accept Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 14:13
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The following comments are from RJHinds and he is explaining to me what he thinks re-incarnation is.

Just listen to the envious speculation........[Note: I shall explain to him what re-incarnation is shortly]. Dasa

RJHinds says........."This is a doctrine of demons. Demons are the ones that possess a body and when that body dies finds another body to pos ...[text shortened]... cept Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Reincarnation is certainly an interesting topic. I hope, when you do speak about it, you do so in a way that fosters debate, rather than just being a declaration of fact.
  3. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 14:15
    Dasa, you will be re-incarnated into a dung beetle.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 15:021 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    [b]Reincarnation is certainly an interesting topic. I hope, when you do speak about it, you do so in a way that fosters debate, rather than just being a declaration of fact.[/b
    Truth is a declaration of fact and I speak of nothing else.

I will not debate spiritual truth.

Spiritual truth is not debateable.

However it is discussable.

You ask a question and I give the answer from the authority.

Just like at University when the Professor speaks and everyone listens and asks questions.

If something is not clear then you ask me again to expand on it until it is clear.

Too many times persons go from one query to another without understanding anything.

The students must never undermine the Professors authority.............

But he is only the authority because he is brining you the facts from the Authoritative Book which IS the Authority without question.

Isn't this the way every Lawyer and Doctor got his/her qualifications?

The professor MUST be qualified to represent the book honestly without any speculation on his part.

I am not a spiritual master and therefore not qualified, but I can simply give you the truth from the Vedic AUTHORITY.

I would then be called the messenger.

If you do not accept the Authority when I bring the message then there is no discussion and thats a problem for both of us.

If you reject the authority you must have a very good reason. ( but in reality there is no good reason) but just fear.

Therefore the real question is.......................Is Dasa a good messenger?

I would say I am trying my best but I lack tact and my grammar is horrid...............
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 15:48

Just like at University when the Professor speaks and everyone listens and asks questions.

If something is not clear then you a ...[text shortened]... nger?

I would say I am trying my best but I lack tact and my grammar is horrid...............
    Problem is Dasa, lots of people say that. Many claim to 'speak the truth.' What makes your brand of truth any more truthful than theirs? You say you are the messenger, but how are we to know that the message you bring has any validity? Just because you say it has?

Truth is up for grabs i'm afraid and there is little point you posting here if you are unable to debate with people who hold different opinions, but rather dismiss them as dishonest. Forums are about mutual learning, and you have as much to learn as the rest of us. You are not a teacher here, just a fellow pupil.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 16:18
    Problem is Dasa, lots of people say that. Many claim to 'speak the truth.' What makes your brand of truth any more truthful than theirs? You say you are the messenger, but how are we to know that the message you bring has any validity? Just because you say it has?

Truth is up for grabs i'm afraid and there is little point you posting here if you a ...[text shortened]... nd you have as much to learn as the rest of us. You are not a teacher here, just a fellow pupil.
    Well said!
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 17:31

No, you are most emphatically not a good messenger. You are, in fact, a very, very poor messenger. If the message you peddle is of the truth, offer it and allow your audience to evaluate it themselves. Your slanderous insistence that anybody who doesn't accept your word for it is being dishonest is a superb way of ensuring that your audience will reject your message without consideration. You've been told this before, but you seem curiously unwilling to moderate your approach.
  8. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 17:40
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    No, you are most emphatically not a good messenger. You are, in fact, a very, very poor messenger. If the message you peddle is of the truth, offer it and allow your audience to evaluate it themselves. Your slanderous insistence that anybody who doesn't accept your word for it is being dishonest is a superb way of ensuring that your audience will rej ...[text shortened]... ation. You've been told this before, but you seem curiously unwilling to moderate your approach.
    Well said sir and same to Ghost oad
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 19:58
    Reincarnation is not reinforced evaporated milk.
    Nor is it a country where the cars have reins instead of steering wheels.

Hope that helps.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Sep '15 09:031 edit
    "What reincarnation is not."

What reincarnation is not, is true.

"It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
    For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
    Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
    For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
    And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
    So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." -- Hebrews 9:23-28

Once. Not twice, not thrice, not three hundred times, not a thousand. Once.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Sep '15 09:08

As I said something similar to another in this forum: You wouldn't know [spiritual] truth if it walked up to you and kicked you in the groin.
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 18:05
    Where Dasa gone ?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 18:55
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Where Dasa gone ?
    Once a year Dasa and Hinds holiday together in Bognor Regis. Well into the early hours they discuss reincarnation and eternal damnation.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 19:02
    What gets me is this pervasive belief humans somehow DESERVE reincarnation like we are entitled.
  15. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 19:58
    Once a year Dasa and Hinds holiday together in Bognor Regis. Well into the early hours they discuss reincarnation and eternal damnation.
    That explains why the town is so run down.

Thanks Ghod

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree