1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 23:26
    Is there really anyone on this RHP website that is truly interested to know what the bible tells about how to be saved in Christ Jesus? If so, please express your sincere and personal concern about this. If you are not concerned, please don't leave any posts.

King James Version
    ==============
    John 3: 16, 17
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 23:55
    Is there no one that wants to know the bible's answer on how to be saved for eternity?
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 23:59
    Are people depending on their ability to be good in God's sight? Are people basing their salvation on their ability of keeping the commandments of God or of Christ?
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 00:211 edit
    The passage below in the bible is about Christ Jesus. Will you consider putting faith in Christ for forgiveness of your sins and for eternal life from God?

King James Version
    ==============
    John 3: 18
    He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 00:24
    Thing is though, is that everyone posting in this forum knows that Jesus is Lord.

They just won't believe it! 😉
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 01:192 edits
    JosephW,
    One day we will all answer to God whether we want to or don't want to according to the bible. Hopefully, all of us will, at least, have put faith in Christ for forgiveness of sin and for salvation, and be ready for eternal life. That would be great 🙂
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 07:32
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Is there really anyone on this RHP website that is truly interested to know what the bible tells about how to be saved in Christ Jesus? If so, please express your sincere and personal concern about this. If you are not concerned, please don't leave any posts.

King James Version
    ==============
    John 3: 16, 17
    For God so loved the world, that he gav ...[text shortened]... not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
    You may be better off asking the question in a different way that will make the lack of responses more meaningful. For example:

"Is there anyone here who does not know what the Bible says about to be saved in Christ Jesus.?"
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 07:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You may be better off asking the question in a different way that will make the lack of responses more meaningful. For example:

"Is there anyone here who does not know what the Bible says about to be saved in Christ Jesus.?"
    Thing is, that won't help. Because it's still just the usual evangelical shill, and we all have heard it 100x over, from several different people here.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 12:34
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Thing is, that won't help. Because it's still just the usual evangelical shill, and we all have heard it 100x over, from several different people here.
    Yes, humans, thinking they know something about the supernatural.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Apr '14 16:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes, humans, thinking they know something about the supernatural.
    What supernatural?

Do you believe in the supernatural?
  11. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 01:20
    Below the bible tells us that the Savior is the Son of God, and not the commandments that Christ gave to people.

King James Version
    =================
    I John 4: 14
    And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 07:54
    Below the bible tells us that .....
    "us" ?
    The bible tells me nothing.
    It is a story book.

Anyone believing the bible is instructive is lazy and stupid.
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 11:38
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    "us" ?
    It is a story book.

Wolfgang59, i would be careful if i were you. The Great Day of the Lord comes sooner that anyone believes. You will experience it too. Notice i say, you WILL experience it. And don't think you won't. Every one will experience it, there is no getting away from it.

On that Day, every man woman and child will know where they stand with God. You will see yourself as God sees you. It won't matter if you believe in Him or not.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 12:02
    Is there no one that wants to know the bible's answer on how to be saved for eternity?
    Probably not.

Those that are saved are saved, we don't exactly need a primer on the basics of what's already happened. Although there may be some here (ahem) who may need the facts about how to become a Christian, because apparently some here feel that just calling yourself a Christian is good enough.

And those that are atheist feel no need for salvation.

So I guess you may be talking to the wall on this one.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 12:031 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    "us" ?
    It is a story book.

But being completely offensive and disrespectful to another's religion is "okay"??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree