1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 16:02
    ...for me to prove to you god doesnt exist?
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 16:08
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    A valid deduction from a set of true premises whose conclusion is "Hence, God does not exist." Same as any proof, really.
  3. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 18:45
    Get him to stop trying to get involved in my life and showing me his love would be a start. Oh , you could try zapping that darn Holy Spirit thing as well or give me a forcefield to keep him away. I would also need surgery to extract jesus out of the heart of my being while we are at it.

Actually , if you could just kill God altogether that would be a better way then he wouldn't exist as you say. Mind you that's the problem with God , you kill him and then the blighter just comes back again. Drat!
  4. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 22:34
    Start with something a bit easier :- people believe that ghosts exist; try proving that ghosts don't exist...
  5. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 22:44
    or - there are some that say the world was created by a 'Flying Spagetti Monster'. Have a go at proving the FSM does not exist... I dare you.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 04:34
    Well God is said to be love so prove that love does not exist. That would be a great start. Come to think of it, who can prove it does exist? How is it measured? What does it look like etc?