1. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 10:39
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Im saved by the death of Christ. yes . I am a Christian and I believe in Christ.
    I will get eternal life and inherit the promises and enter the Kingdom of God
    IF I live righteously and do good works. Jesus will judge me
    Now can you address the points in my post?
    To Dive .. I answered your question.
    Can you address this point here. thanks

Saved - brought out of a life of sin and fleshly desires which leads to death, and into a new life in Christ. Saved does not necessarily lead to eternal life in the Kingdom of God.
    Later on Paul explained how the saved Christian saints can enter the Kingdom of God. Its not a foregone conclusion that all saved Christians will get eternal life. It depends on how they live, the good ones enter the Kingdom, the evil ones do not.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 23:52
    To Dive .. I answered your question.
    Can you address this point here. thanks

Saved - brought out of a life of sin and fleshly desires which leads to death, and into a new life in Christ. Saved does not necessarily lead to eternal life in the Kingdom of God.
    Later on Paul explained how the saved Christian saints can enter the Kingdom of God. Its ...[text shortened]... l life. It depends on how they live, the good ones enter the Kingdom, the evil ones do not.
    Dive has left the building...Not surprising. Christians like Ephesians 2 but not Ephesians 5.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 00:00
    Dive has left the building...Not surprising. Christians like Ephesians 2 but not Ephesians 5.
    Didn’t Paul write Romans 10:9? Why do you dispute that in your cherry-picking frenzy?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 10:41
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Didn’t Paul write Romans 10:9? Why do you dispute that in your cherry-picking frenzy?
    Yes, but Ephesians 5, and many other of Pauls writings contradict YOUR INTERPRETATION of Romans 10:9.

Your interpretation of Paul is wrong. that is what why would not address this matter but stand on the sidelines like a blooming coward and throw rocks at whoever is discussing it. You are a little boy, trying to pretend you know something.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 14:17
    Yes, but Ephesians 5, and many other of Pauls writings contradict YOUR INTERPRETATION of Romans 10:9.

Your interpretation of Paul is wrong. that is what why would not address this matter but stand on the sidelines like a blooming coward and throw rocks at whoever is discussing it. You are a little boy, trying to pretend you know something.
    Sounds like projection again.

What is your interpretation of Romans 10:9?

Here is Romans 10:9-10:

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

Where in those verses does it say good works are necessary for salvation? Where does it say obeying the Mosaic law is necessary for salvation?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 14:24
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Sounds like projection again.

What is your interpretation of Romans 10:9?

Here is Romans 10:9-10:

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made un ...[text shortened]... re necessary for salvation? Where does it say obeying the Mosaic law is necessary for salvation?
    SAVED
    DOES NOT EQUAL
    ETERNAL LIFE

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

Christians are saved by Christ
    And if they live good lives they will get eternal life
    But if the live sinful evil lives they will be destroyed

Jesus and all the Apostles said the same thing.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 14:43
    SAVED
    DOES NOT EQUAL
    ETERNAL LIFE

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

Christians are saved by Christ
    But if the live sinful evil lives they will be destroyed

Jesus and all the Apostles said the same thing.
    <<Christians are saved by Christ
    But if the live sinful evil lives they will be destroyed>>

What is the point of your first sentence? Your doctrine makes no sense. And it makes no sense because it is false.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree