What will Jesus Christ do

What will Jesus Christ do

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Mar 18
2 edits

To those Christians who preach that they are eternally saved, and that not even God can destroy them, when the whole Bible condemns sin and evil. The prevalent church doctrine is that they are saved eternally just by professing their faith and believing in their heart.

Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, James, John, Jude, the Book of Revelation, all preach the very same doctrine regarding eternal life in the Kingdom of God, ... that only those who live righteously, follow the commandments of Christ, and do good works will enter the Kingdom of God. These who enter are the sheep, the followers who hear His voice. Goats, who do not follow Chrsit and do not hear His voice, will be cast out.

The fact that the person in question is a Christian saint, a born again Christian with the Holy Spirit, makes no difference

To those who preach a different doctrine .. your goose cooked.

w

Moves
19 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
To those Christians who preach that they are eternally saved, and that not even God can destroy them, when the whole Bible condemns sin and evil. The prevalent church doctrine is that they are saved eternally just by professing their faith and believing in their heart.

Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, James, John, Jude, the Book of Revelation, all preach the v ...[text shortened]... ly Spirit, makes no difference

I'll just say, Raj sent me cuz he is all that. 😵

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Mar 18

Originally posted by @whodey
I'll just say, Raj sent me cuz he is all that. 😵
Jesus will cast you out for lying.
Never said any such thing.

Moves
19 Mar 18

Jesus will cast you out for lying.
Never said any such thing.
What? Whodey speaks untruths?!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Mar 18

Originally posted by @js357
What? Whodey speaks untruths?!
Yep .. he is a piggybacker.. this is the type of Christian who cannot do or think for themselves so the ride on others

w

Moves
19 Mar 18

Yep .. he is a piggybacker.. this is the type of Christian who cannot do or think for themselves so the ride on others
Have you not "earned" salvation through good works?

I thought you said you had, or is that not right?

I just assumed I can then mention your name and say that Raj sent me, to give me good favor and all with Jesus who apparently died needlessly on a cross.

Moves
19 Mar 18
1 edit

Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, James, John, Jude, the Book of Revelation, all preach the v ...[text shortened]... ly Spirit, makes no difference

If one is not “saved” forever, then what is one when one thinks one is “saved”? Obviously not “saved” as one can find oneself in a situation of being “unsaved” through some undisclosed level of misdemeanour.

Presumably however, one could subsequently find oneself “re-saved”? But hold one what if I “misdemeanour” again...then I am “re-unsaved”?

Your position is virtuous my friend, but ultimately spiritually unworkable in terms of the gospel landscapes and descriptions of sonships, birthrights and spiritual regenerations.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
If one is not “saved” forever, then what is one when one thinks one is “saved”? Obviously not “saved” as one can find oneself in a situation of being “unsaved” through some undisclosed level of misdemeanour.

Presumably however, one could subsequently find oneself “re-saved”? But hold one what if I “misdemeanour” again...then I am “re-unsaved”?

...[text shortened]... of the gospel landscapes and descriptions of sonships, birthrights and spiritual regenerations.
Im out right now and answering from a phone so I would address your points later.

For now how is it that God can remove names already in the book of life?

w

Moves
19 Mar 18
1 edit

...[text shortened]... of the gospel landscapes and descriptions of sonships, birthrights and spiritual regenerations.
No, Raj knows who is in and who is out, so I suggest you get on his good side cuz apparently he is the gate keeper.

Big man Raj is a holy man. Show some respect. Who is like him?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Mar 18

Unworkable?
Nothing is impossible
"I can't " means "I wont"

w

Moves
19 Mar 18
1 edit

Im out right now and answering from a phone so I would address your points later.

For now how is it that God can remove names already in the book of life?
So you don't know if your name is in the book of life?

You have already said mine is not there, so I assume you are in the know.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Mar 18
1 edit

The word 'saved' is misused by many. Here is what Paul said:

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved😉 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (Ephesians 2:1-8 KJV)

Saved - brought out of a life of sin and fleshly desires which leads to death, and into a new life in Christ.

Saved does not necessarily lead to eternal life in the Kingdom of God.
Later on Paul explained how the saved Christian saints can enter the Kingdom of God. Its not a foregone conclusion that all saved Christians will get eternal life. It depends on how they live, the good ones enter the Kingdom, the evil ones do not.

This can hardly be described unworkable. It is what the bible preaches very clearly.

Moves
20 Mar 18

The word 'saved' is misused by many. Here is what Paul said:

[i]And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in ...[text shortened]... do not.

This can hardly be described unworkable. It is what the bible preaches very clearly.
So are you “saved” or not?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Mar 18
1 edit

<<To those Christians who preach that they are eternally saved, and that not even God can destroy them, when the whole Bible condemns sin and evil. The prevalent church doctrine is that they are saved eternally just by professing their faith and believing in their heart.>>

You deny Jesus Christ was/is God in the flesh, so it’s no surprise you deny the power of God’s Holy Spirit to change lives.

Because once someone sincerely believes in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection, they receive God’s Holy Spirit indwelling them and the Holy Spirit justifies them, makes them righteous (in right standing with God) and works to turn their lives around.

But you sadly don’t believe any of that because you think you can justify yourself and make yourself righteous (in right standing with God.)

Good luck with that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Mar 18
1 edit

So are you “saved” or not?
Im saved by the death of Christ. yes . I am a Christian and I believe in Christ.
I will get eternal life and inherit the promises and enter the Kingdom of God
IF I live righteously and do good works. Jesus will judge me
Now can you address the points in my post?