1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 17:33
    Originally posted by sonship
    Mistaken.

To the best of my recollection I did not inform the Forum that I was going away. I simply [b] discontinued
    my chessatwork membership, I thanked the web supporters for an enjoyable time and asked them to terminate my membership.

I felt addicted to too much time consuming activity playing chess and debating. And there was some co ...[text shortened]... b]sonship[/b] (when after a long period I re-instated a membership) was the old jaywill..[/b]
    So why not just come back as jaywill?

Is this linked to another me of your strange beliefs about yourself or God?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 17:34
    Fellas, you are making too much about me terminating [b] jaywill's membership and a year or so latter coming back as sonship.

Don't let your imaginations run away with you.
    All posts written by jaywill were written by the same person as sonship.
    And I told the Forum this many times.

Knock yourselves out researching this ![/b]
    If you would either provide a link to the alleged "many times" you explained it, or simply explain it again, instead of all this prevarication, it wouldn't be a big deal. Would it.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 17:36
    Yes, I did make an explanation immediately after returning to the [b]Spirituality Forum.

I think when i left I may have said something about why I wanted to be terminated, to the webmasters.

I did not make any explanation in returning to the chess playing function.
    There was no need to.

And yes, you didn't say I was being deceitful in this.[/b]
    This is not a thread about deceit, it's a thread about strangeness.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 18:581 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you would either provide a link to the alleged "many times" you explained it, or simply explain it again, instead of all this prevarication, it wouldn't be a big deal. Would it.

You really expect me to search through hundreds of posts and pick out the ones over the last 32 months or so, where I explained jaywill to sonship ?

If you have a search mechanism just look for the word jaywill within all the posts written by sonship. That might get you your collection.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 03:18

You really expect me to search through hundreds of posts and pick out the ones over the last 32 months or so, where I explained [b]jaywill
    to sonship[/ ...[text shortened]... jaywill within all the posts written by sonship. That might get you your collection.[/b]
    The archivists have you, Neo. Follow the white rabbit.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 07:43

You really expect me to search through hundreds of posts and pick out the ones over the last 32 months or so, where I explained [b]jaywill
    to sonship[/ ...[text shortened]... jaywill within all the posts written by sonship. That might get you your collection.[/b]
    I'm not going to do that when I can discuss it with you here and besides we both know those "many times" you claim to have explained it, don't actually exit.

I'm just curious about your motivations in all this. Reading your posts recently, seeing you post also as gdswilm (or whatever), it just started me thinking about why you completely changed your account and not just your name. There's something in this and I can't quite put my finger on it.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 14:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not going to do that when I can discuss it with you here and besides we both know those "many times" you claim to have explained it, don't actually exit.
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/to-sonship-from-jaywill.153437
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 14:34
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Thankyou Mr. Twhitehead.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 14:421 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Thanks, Here is the post:

Originally OP by sonship 31st May 2013
    Once upon a time there was a poster jaywill . That was me. After some five or so years of posting I decided that I wanted to get away. Had some other things to do beside play chess here and debate.

I wrote a nice note to ChessAtWork and thanked them for the fun I had. I also told them I felt addicted and I requested they terminate the tag jaywill, which they did.

After a time when I got some other things accomplished like composing and reading, I decided to reinstate membership. I don't know how long I was out. I think it was perhaps a year but at least several months.

I chose a new tag sonship and my profile remained basically the same. Immediately upon posting here I informed readers that it was jaywill with a new tag.

This is for the people who have not read me explain this for about the fifth time.

PS Every forum I have used since getting a PC usually has a rule about impersonation (which is stupid anyway). So I would never stealthfully pretend to be someone else.

PS The jaywill user is still active in the records.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 14:452 edits
    Thankyou Mr. Twhitehead.
    It's always been clear what you did and no one is questioning your integrity; it is why you did it that I find intriguing and this post above doesn't explain it. FMF has alluded to it more closely I think; something cathartic; an exorcism of sorts?
    But if you don't want to discuss it, that's fine.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 14:531 edit
    Divegeester,

I will take blame for thinking more people read my posts than actually do. That I may have over estimated. But as you can see twhitehead did some searching and found one of those explanatory posts.

GSWILM is a relative. And when I go to GSWILM's home and perhaps use the PC it is easier on that relative if I do not mess with any IDs on any websites. It causes sometimes a cascade of side effects for his PC and profiles, etc.

Infrequently I make a post indicating that sonship is using gswilm's tag.

I once did have someone impersonate me on the Internet and it broke up our friendship.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 15:271 edit
    Divegeester,

I will take blame for thinking more people read my posts than actually do. That I may have over estimated. But as you can see twhitehead did some searching and found one of those explanatory posts.

[b]GSWILM
    is a relative. And when I go to GSWILM's home and perhaps use the PC it is easier on that relative if I do not mess with a ...[text shortened]... s tag.

I once did have someone impersonate me on the Internet and it broke up our friendship.[/b]
    Thanks for once again explaining the blatantly obvious, and once again sidestepping the actual point. 😉
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 15:31
    Divegeester,

[b]GSWILM
    is a relative. And when I go to GSWILM's home and perhaps use the PC it is easier on that relative if I do not mess with a ...[text shortened]... s tag.

I once did have someone impersonate me on the Internet and it broke up our friendship.[/b]
    GSWILM - Relative.
    Sonship - Human incarnation.
    Jaywill - A forum ghost.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

😞
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 20:59
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    GSWILM - Relative.
    Sonship - Human incarnation.
    Jaywill - A forum ghost.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

😞
    Cute.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 14:052 edits
    Divegeester,

Is this linked to another me of your strange beliefs about yourself or God?

Please open another topic on my supposed "strange beliefs" and let you and I examine what you find strange about them.

This topic is a waste of my time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree