1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 16:16
    Originally posted by sonship
    This topic is a waste of my time.
    This forum, and in fact this entire website is a waste of time. Of course your statement has absolutely nothing to do with my point.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 02:411 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This forum, and in fact this entire website is a waste of time. Of course your statement has absolutely nothing to do with my point.
    I don't think everything going on on the website is a waste of my time.

But I have totally lost interest in whatever point you had on this thread.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 02:50
    I have totally lost interest in whatever point you had on this thread.
    Avoiding the point and pretending you can't remember what the point was are just silly attempts to avoid the point. As I said earlier it's fine; I think I get why you don't want to discuss it.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 03:102 edits
    Avoiding the point and pretending you can't remember what the point was are just silly attempts to avoid the point. As I said earlier it's fine; I think I get why you don't want to discuss it.
    The last succinct point I remember you making was -

This forum, and in fact this entire website is a waste of time.

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands.
    Strange.

Maybe you should terminate your membership for awhile. Get some other things done.
    Did you notice that there was also a Jaywill1 ?

That was probably me having some technical problems of some kind, way back.

PS, If you really like my tag being jaywill, I still use that tag to this day on the Forums at www.evcforum.net

. Yep, they know me over there as jaywill still. I usually post on the Bible Study Forum.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 04:301 edit
    The last succinct point I remember you making was -

This forum, and in fact this entire website is a waste of time.

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands.
    Strange.

Maybe you should terminate your membership for awhile. Get some other things done.
    Did you notice that there was also a [b]Jaywill1
    ?

That was proba ...[text shortened]... they know me over there as jaywill still. I usually post on the Bible Study Forum.[/b]
    I certainly don't have time to spend reading more of your lengthy posts on another blog.

I don't feel the need to "terminate" my membership in order to somehow regain control of my life, separate myself from my current user profile, make a fresh start, or whatever it was that motivated you.

It really wouldn't surprise me if you had multiple accounts here sonship.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 12:13
    I certainly don't have time to spend reading more of your lengthy posts on another blog.

I don't feel the need to "terminate" my membership in order to somehow regain control of my life, separate myself from my current user profile, make a fresh start, or whatever it was that motivated you.

I can understand that perfectly since you cannot refute my analysis of biblical teaching.
    Further attempts by you to try would indeed be a waste of your time.

But you do see a need to hop from one topic to another to regain control of failed arguments. I understand.

Multiple signs ups over a period of 10 years is no big deal. Impersonation, which I have never done anywhere, is usually discouraged.

Jack Wilmore - aka sonship

What's your name ?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 13:451 edit
    I can understand that perfectly since you cannot refute my analysis of biblical teaching. Further attempts by you to try would indeed be a waste of your time.
    You can of course reinforce your own self perception of being an oracle of truth of sorts, by telling yourself these stories and repeating these soundbites to yourself and writing them down here. Of course this doesn't make any of them correct, nor does it help you constructively manage challenge in this forum as i clearly demonstrated by your dodging and deflecting and in fact refusing point blank to answer on-topic questions about your beliefs. Instead you find it easier to throw insults.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 15:161 edit
    You can of course reinforce your own self perception of being an oracle of truth of sorts, by telling yourself these stories and repeating these soundbites to yourself and writing them down here. Of course this doesn't make any of them correct, nor does it help you constructively manage challenge in this forum as i clearly demonstrated by your dodging an ...[text shortened]... nk to answer on-topic questions about your beliefs. Instead you find it easier to throw insults.
    It is noted that you prefer to stay anonymous.

When are you going to update your profile with several more wound licking and self pitying names for the - oh so misunderstood "nice guy" ?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 03:17
    Why are you asking another poster for his name? What's wrong with using the screen names people give themselves?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 04:101 edit

When are you going to update your profile with several more wound licking and self pitying names for the - oh so misunderstood "nice guy" ?
    My profile (currently) is a tongue-in-cheek but accurate summary of the names I've been called here in these forums by alleged Christians. And for what? Disagreeing with them, with you. The words attributed to you are your words, not mine. The beliefs I debate you over are your beliefs not mine. You seriously think I'm going to use my real name in this environment?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Nov '16 18:323 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why are you asking another poster for his name? What's wrong with using the screen names people give themselves?
    You said it. There is nothing wrong with screen names people give themselves.

I have no identity issues whether I call me jaywill or sonship or whatever else.
    Uncustomary agreement there.

you know this whole thread is the stupidest topic since the all time dumbest on the Spirituality Forum, IMO - "Bigfoot on Mars". Remember that one?

Now I expect you will busy yourself with proof of some dark implication of one signing up again and changing his screen name ?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 06:37
    We want Jaywill, we want Jaywill...
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 11:281 edit
    We want Jaywill, we want Jaywill...
    I am going to try to only write worthwhile posts today.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 14:33
    You said it. There is nothing wrong with screen names people give themselves.

I have no identity issues whether I call me jaywill or sonship or whatever else.
    Uncustomary agreement there.

you know this whole thread is the stupidest topic since the all time dumbest on the [b]Spirituality
    Forum, IMO - "Bigfoot on Mars". Remember that on ...[text shortened]... rself with proof of some dark implication of one signing up again and changing his screen name ?[/b]
    You just dodged my question completely. It was: Why are you asking another poster for his name? What's wrong with using the screen names people give themselves?
  15. Joined
    15 Dec '13
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 17:102 edits
    Hi Everybody! Its me sonship aka (once) jaywill from gswilm's PC.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree