Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]"What's Most Important to You Today" (part one)
1. Reaching Human and Spiritual Maturity.
2. Prayer for Continued Constitutional Freedoms in the USA.
3. My Two Children and Six Grandchildren's Overall Wellbeing.
4. The Spiritual Wellbeing of My Family Members and Friends.
5. My Own Physical Health and Capacity for Mobility.[/b]
1. getting zurgs spaceport in toystory 3 xbox, to show my masculine dominance to my children.
2. doing more housework than my wife, to make her feel bad.....so she will eventually feel like she needs to do something to remind me what she's good at..wink wink.
3. helping my daughter give maths a bloody nose. step up maths and we'll give you the beat down every time.
4. watching 'the returned' on the sofa with the missus. quality french t.v.
5. not letting the fact that one of my dogs (stella) eats poo spoil my enjoyment when she licks my feet.
6. i cant tell you, but ive got about 1hr and 20mins left to do it.
7. not letting some of the idiots on here spoil my faith in my fellow man.
sorry all very self indulgent i know, but isnt that the nature of the thread?