1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 20:32
    Justice in the Pit is what the Sinner deserves. Anyone that would not become a Christian needs eternal Hell Fire to make God happy. After Adam and Eve decided to eat that stinking apple everyone else was headed for Hell in a hand basket. Only with the shedding of Blood would God give the sinner a chance at Heaven. The Lake of Fire is nothing more than a severe form of "Time Out" that never ends for the hopeless sinner. God is not some patty cake nice guy that lets things slide. He is an angry God and don't mess around with him or you to will fry like a piece of bacon in the Fires of Hell!!!!!
  2. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 20:40
    Originally posted by buckky
    Justice in the Pit is what the Sinner deserves. Anyone that would not become a Christian needs eternal Hell Fire to make God happy. After Adam and Eve decided to eat that stinking apple everyone else was headed for Hell in a hand basket. Only with the shedding of Blood would God give the sinner a chance at Heaven. The Lake of Fire is nothing more than a sever ...[text shortened]... don't mess around with him or you to will fry like a piece of bacon in the Fires of Hell!!!!!
    I am skeptical of the route your skepticism took you in reaching these conclusions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree