1. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '10 08:50
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Your quite possesed aren't you Rajjjjjjjjjjjjjj? I tell you what...WE are going to stop spending millions of hours yearly on what you should be doing so you can take over for us since it seems in your pure and unadultraited eyes we are so wrong. Go ahead, the floor is yours.
    i think obsessed is the term Galvo my friend, he obviously secretly desires to be a Witness 🙂
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Sep '10 09:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i think obsessed is the term Galvo my friend, he obviously secretly desires to be a Witness 🙂
    It seems he thinks he knows us better then we do. But it's truely a fact he knows nothing of being a Christian as he proves that daily here.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '10 09:07
    why don't you tell the people what we actually do? why don't you tell the people, why you don't do it?
    because the thread is not "absolutely all things about JW's". for now we are simply discussing the things you cannot do, things that in our humble opinion you should do.

i don't really care about the no alcohol theory. even if jesus provided hooch at the cana wedding so he can't have been too set up against it. not to mention it would be naive to think he didn't drink some himself. in moderation as any christian or human in general should.

tell me for example where does it say you can't accept blood donations? it would be pretty silly if your daughter, god forbid, would die for not getting blood, and you find out later the watchtower doesn't even have a bible quote to base this rule upon.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '10 09:09
    the first one is triple unadulterated pure bull, if that were the case i could not go to a chess club, i could not go to the gym? in fact i would need to isolate myself from the rest of society and live like a hermit. Glavo could not go to his racket ball club or anything, its just pure bull, who wrote that garbage?
    you are a heretic and a very bad JW.

wait till the elders hear about your abominable actions.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '10 09:10
    Your quite possesed aren't you Rajjjjjjjjjjjjjj? I tell you what...WE are going to stop spending millions of hours yearly on what you should be doing so you can take over for us since it seems in your pure and unadultraited eyes we are so wrong. Go ahead, the floor is yours.
    he didn't say that yet. he simply posted some rules he got from a site. let's discuss those and try to keep the ad hominems to a minimum, shall we?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '10 09:17
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you are a heretic and a very bad JW.

wait till the elders hear about your abominable actions.
    Lol, they already know, i am in the 'back school', being pruned of my rough edges more often than most, but you need not fear my friend, we are human!
  7. Standard membermenace71online
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 04:02
    thats wuss rock! you need to listen to a little Saxon, heavy metal thunder!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_4AnGx3Q4M&feature=related
    I'll check that out 😉 JW's can listen to that stuff?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 04:07
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    he didn't say that yet. he simply posted some rules he got from a site. let's discuss those and try to keep the ad hominems to a minimum, shall we?
    Well this is about the 4th time Mr Raj has posted this list and for 3 of those times we've answered and clearly explained what the correct explinations are and some are just out there in left field. But with him there is absolutly no reasoning with him. You might as well talk to a brick.
  9. Standard membermenace71online
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 04:19
    YouTube&ob=av2n

R.C. Pantera G-75 Texas representing Cow boys from hell !!

I like Leme's voice it's just has a certain quality to it. Saxon that was cool though a very similar sound. A little to 80's though.

PS: I know wrong forum I just find it interesting that JW's can listening to metal

Manny
  10. Standard membermenace71online
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 04:23
    YouTube

Cool song hey all the good music comes from Britain no doubt

Manny
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 05:06
    Originally posted by menace71
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCjspyo-_aI

Cool song hey all the good music comes from Britain no doubt

Manny
    A lot did ..I agree.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 10:09
    Well this is about the 4th time Mr Raj has posted this list and for 3 of those times we've answered and clearly explained what the correct explinations are and some are just out there in left field. But with him there is absolutly no reasoning with him. You might as well talk to a brick.
    then talk to me, i will listen

why are the jw's against blood transfusions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree