1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 18:131 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So we as a race are up to a couple hundred MILLION people killed either for religious reasons or through the thuggery of war like the communist pogroms in Cambodia or China or Russia and the Armenian genocide or the Jewish genocide.

Now that means that around 2 percent of the ENTIRE human race has died violently.

Your god goes, THOU SHALT NOT KILL.
    ...[text shortened]... ost of the land animals in the process. Would you theists believe your god would come down then?
    Killing and murdering two different thing.
    http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/49/if-the-ten-commandments-say-thou-shalt-not-kill-how-can-a-christian-fight-in-a

He clearly explains not to kill innocent blood in this conversation.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 22:42
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Killing and murdering two different thing.
    http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/49/if-the-ten-commandments-say-thou-shalt-not-kill-how-can-a-christian-fight-in-a

He clearly explains not to kill innocent blood in this conversation.
    I don't see the asterisk in that commandment, I think it says 'thou shalt not kill'.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 00:23
    I don't see the asterisk in that commandment, I think it says 'thou shalt not kill'.
    Why can't you see abortion is killing and also murder? You think that is just fine.

The Instructor
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 00:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why can't you see abortion is killing and also murder? You think that is just fine.

The Instructor
    I am not talking about what I think. I am talking about your so-called god allowing all this killing to go on. Just add abortions to the list of an ignoring deity. Remember, YOU brought up abortions.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 01:54
    I am not talking about what I think. I am talking about your so-called god allowing all this killing to go on. Just add abortions to the list of an ignoring deity. Remember, YOU brought up abortions.
    My God is not ignoring anything. But there is a time of judgement that God has set to poor out His wrath on all the unrighteous evil persons. But God is now giving time for all to repent of their sins and believe in His only begotten Son for salvation.

The Instructor
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 15:25
    My God is not ignoring anything. But there is a time of judgement that God has set to poor out His wrath on all the unrighteous evil persons. But God is now giving time for all to repent of their sins and believe in His only begotten Son for salvation.

The Instructor
    And that is the biggest fraud of all, putting off consequences for death till the end of the universe or whatever fantasy you think has been cooked up by your fake religion.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 15:39
    And that is the biggest fraud of all, putting off consequences for death till the end of the universe or whatever fantasy you think has been cooked up by your fake religion.
    The real frauds are in evilution, like the missing link fraud of the Piltdown man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

The Instructor
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 10:47
    The real frauds are in evilution, like the missing link fraud of the Piltdown man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

The Instructor
    Not worth an answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree