1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    09 Apr '15 20:12
    If evolution is true there would be thousands of intermediate fossils of each species.

    These intermediate fossils would stretch from being very old to relatively new...................because the evolutionary fossils of lets say a horse would go for over millions of years in the past and up to the present.

    They don't exist.............and thats why its called the Theory of Evolution.

    The proof of Gods existence is in every cell.................and up to the cosmos itself and beyond.

    Thats an awful lot of evidence folks.

    WHERE ARE ALL THE INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS OF OUR SPECIES???????????
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93384
    09 Apr '15 20:15
    Originally posted by Dasa
    If evolution is true there would be thousands of intermediate fossils of each species.

    These intermediate fossils would stretch from being very old to relatively new...................because the evolutionary fossils of lets say a horse would go for over millions of years in the past and up to the present.

    They don't exist.............and thats why its ca ...[text shortened]... awful lot of evidence folks.

    WHERE ARE ALL THE INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS OF OUR SPECIES???????????
    how much effort have you put in to finding out?
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    09 Apr '15 20:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    If evolution is true there would be thousands of intermediate fossils of each species.

    These intermediate fossils would stretch from being very old to relatively new...................because the evolutionary fossils of lets say a horse would go for over millions of years in the past and up to the present.

    They don't exist.............and thats why its ca ...[text shortened]... awful lot of evidence folks.

    WHERE ARE ALL THE INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS OF OUR SPECIES???????????
    The Ancestor's Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn of Evolution
    by Richard Dawkins

    This book patiently and determinedly tracks back from ourselves through our ancestors in such detail that it will surely offer a sufficient reply to Dasa's ignorant assertion. It is an interminable read, I have to say, but someone somewhere had to do this job of tediously and exhaustively itemising our ancestry. If Dasa finds a gap in this detailed account of our ancestry, then I am sure there will be a source available to explore this interesting question even further.

    Now maybe he can explain to us how the proof of God's existence is in every cell. Or indeed in any cell. I am interested.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    10 Apr '15 00:24
    Originally posted by finnegan
    The Ancestor's Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn of Evolution
    by Richard Dawkins

    This book patiently and determinedly tracks back from ourselves through our ancestors in such detail that it will surely offer a sufficient reply to Dasa's ignorant assertion. It is an interminable read, I have to say, but someone somewhere had to do this job of tediously and ...[text shortened]... us how the proof of God's existence is in every cell. Or indeed in any cell. I am interested.
    I dont want words..............I want bones and lots of them.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    10 Apr '15 00:301 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    The Ancestor's Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn of Evolution
    by Richard Dawkins

    This book patiently and determinedly tracks back from ourselves through our ancestors in such detail that it will surely offer a sufficient reply to Dasa's ignorant assertion. It is an interminable read, I have to say, but someone somewhere had to do this job of tediously and ...[text shortened]... us how the proof of God's existence is in every cell. Or indeed in any cell. I am interested.
    Every cell is like a small factory which requires all its parts to work efficiently and logically.

    A cell with all its parts can have enough information to rival a dictionary.

    This information is intelligent.

    So folks a single cell is evidence of Gods intelligence and the human body has trillions of cells all working harmoniously with all the others which requires a monumental amount of information and intelligence.

    Honest person know all this.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93384
    10 Apr '15 00:51
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I dont want words..............I want bones and lots of them.
    you want the world to bring science to you? seems a tad arrogant.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    10 Apr '15 01:021 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you want the world to bring science to you? seems a tad arrogant.
    Maybe it is being arrogant and pragmatic too. 😏

    YouTube
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    10 Apr '15 11:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe it is being arrogant and pragmatic too. 😏

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tkq5j-qc8g
    Yet again the same BS video. Is that your one trick pony answer now that you
    have posted this at least 5 times by my count?
  9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    10 Apr '15 13:33
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Every cell is like a small factory which requires all its parts to work efficiently and logically.

    A cell with all its parts can have enough information to rival a dictionary.

    This information is intelligent.

    So folks a single cell is evidence of Gods intelligence and the human body has trillions of cells all working harmoniously with all the others wh ...[text shortened]... ch requires a monumental amount of information and intelligence.

    Honest person know all this.
    A database contains vast amounts of information without being intelligent. So does a book.

    “Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out.”
    ― J.K. Rowling
  10. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    10 Apr '15 13:35
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I dont want words..............I want bones and lots of them.
    Just how should I go about supplying you with a collection of bones on this forum? You will have to settle for words and do your best to understand them.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    10 Apr '15 17:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yet again the same BS video. Is that your one trick pony answer now that you
    have posted this at least 5 times by my count?
    Perhaps you should repeat the first grade. 😏
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    12 Apr '15 00:51
    Originally posted by finnegan
    A database contains vast amounts of information without being intelligent. So does a book.

    “Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out.”
    ― J.K. Rowling
    You silly silly man................

    The data base was programmed by intelligent persons.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    12 Apr '15 02:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Perhaps you should repeat the first grade. 😏
    Wow, you really shook me to the core with that one. Why don't you respond to the actual post? Did you think somehow we wouldn't notice you are repeating yourself? Did you forget your meds again?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    12 Apr '15 06:04
    Originally posted by Dasa
    WHERE ARE ALL THE INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS OF OUR SPECIES???????????
    You have to use eleven question marks if you want to be taken seriously.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    12 Apr '15 06:06
    Originally posted by finnegan
    A database contains vast amounts of information without being intelligent. So does a book.

    “Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out.”
    ― J.K. Rowling
    Nice quote, more often true than not.
Back to Top