1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 07:421 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Wow, you really shook me to the core with that one. Why don't you respond to the actual post? Did you think somehow we wouldn't notice you are repeating yourself? Did you forget your meds again?
    I guess you really brought me down with that shot, huh?

I DON'T KNOW OF ANY INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS OF OUR SPECIES. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 11:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I guess you really brought me down with that shot, huh?

I DON'T KNOW OF ANY INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS OF OUR SPECIES. 😏
    What you are really saying is you refuse to accept what ARE intermediate species that have been known for 100 years. All you do is point out failures of the system with fakes like Piltdown man, known to be a fake for about 100 years now but you, in your near geniusness, keeps on bringing that one up like that will convince anyone of the vast conspiracy of atheists trying to take over the world and defeat christianity and allow Satan to rule the Earth.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 19:021 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What you are really saying is you refuse to accept what ARE intermediate species that have been known for 100 years. All you do is point out failures of the system with fakes like Piltdown man, known to be a fake for about 100 years now but you, in your near geniusness, keeps on bringing that one up like that will convince anyone of the vast conspiracy of atheists trying to take over the world and defeat christianity and allow Satan to rule the Earth.
    Well, if evolutionists are going to put forth fake transitional fossils from ape to human then they should be pointed out as failures of the system. Apparently some evolutionists have not gotten the word that all the transitional fossils from ape to human have been either faked or misinterpreted. So what is wrong with pointing that out? Nothing, in my opinion. 😏

No Transitional Forms - The Evolution Conspiracy

YouTube&list=PL8EE3FF5161B5C687
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 19:37
    No Transitional Forms - The Evolution Conspiracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8W88otaPeU&list=PL8EE3FF5161B5C687
    ...we ought to see cats and we ought to see dogs and we ought to see cogs and dats...

LMFAO!

That's so dumb it's hilarious. I guess now I know where that retard actor (whose name I keep forgetting) got his crocoduck idea from.

Cogs and dats? Wtf! 😵
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 01:00
    Originally posted by C Hess
    ...we ought to see cats and we ought to see dogs and we ought to see cogs and dats...

LMFAO!

That's so dumb it's hilarious. I guess now I know where that retard actor (whose name I keep forgetting) got his crocoduck idea from.

Cogs and dats? Wtf! 😵
    Where are they, numbnuts?
  6. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 04:16
    Where are they, numbnuts?
    You'll find cogs and dats the same place you find giants and dinosaur dragons, in the wild imaginations of a creatard mind only. Close your eyes now. Can you see them? Yep, there they are. Oh, and look, there's a mamster and a... a house?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 08:18
    You'll find cogs and dats the same place you find giants and dinosaur dragons, in the wild imaginations of a creatard mind only. Close your eyes now. Can you see them? Yep, there they are. Oh, and look, there's a mamster and a... a house?
    Numbnuts!
  8. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 11:30
    Numbnuts!
    Creationist!
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 02:03
    Creationist!
    That's no insult to me. I am happy to claim that name, even Young Earth Creationists is fine. 😏
  10. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 07:38
    That's no insult to me. 😏
    Wait! Are you saying you tried to insult me? What does it matter to a genius what a near genius have to say? 😏
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 17:28
    Wait! Are you saying you tried to insult me? What does it matter to a genius what a near genius have to say? 😏
    You would not know the meaning of numbnuts since you are such a numbnuts. Ha.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree