Which Greek God are you?

Which Greek God are you?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
25 Jun 15

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jun 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Yes, Odysseus was 'the man'. πŸ™‚

(And I loved the Odyssey. It was much better than the Iliad, IMO.)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Gee who let this party pooper in to spoil the masquerade? Look how he casts a long and forlorn shadow over the proceedings, a sad and dejected figure, pathetic in every sense of the word. Perhaps Prince FMF shall chance upon the dejected divecinders brandishing a glass slipper and take him to the troll ball in the sky?
Classic RC.

I bet one could write a computer program that would mimic this sort of posting style. I bet many would not find it easy to tell the difference.

Moves
25 Jun 15
1 edit

Gee who let this party pooper in to spoil the masquerade? Look how he casts a long and forlorn shadow over the proceedings, a sad and dejected figure, pathetic in every sense of the word. Perhaps Prince FMF shall chance upon the dejected divecinders brandishing a glass slipper and take him to the troll ball in the sky?
This is a spirituality forum where people debate ideas about their spirituality. As you posted a thread about which God people think they are and you have said which one you are, I think my post about you describing yourself in romantic terms is spot on topic. If you wanted the thread to not be about spirituality then perhaps you should have posted it in the general forum.

D

Moves
25 Jun 15

rc

Moves
25 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Classic RC.

I bet one could write a computer program that would mimic this sort of posting style. I bet many would not find it easy to tell the difference.
Hes just a thoroughly tedious whinger and a crashing bore extraordinaire. Page after page after page of petty griping. How anyone can be bothered I cannot say. You do get computer programs that generate complaints and insults and even poetry but they are not yet a patch on the real thing. :-D

rc

Moves
25 Jun 15

Did they not go to war on the basis of a certain ladies abduction?

Hmmm . . .

Moves
25 Jun 15

Hermeias (Hermes)—except apparently Hermeias isn’t in the quiz. That’s because Hermeias is represented by the quiz itself.

D

Moves
25 Jun 15

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
26 Jun 15

http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/cKWfSYVNsDY/Which+Greek+God+Are+You

I am Apollo, God of Music, Arts, Prophecy, Poetry and Archery

I bet that oily fish Ghost of a Duke is Poseidon!

Mere mortals need not apply!
I got none. I finished it and it didn't give me an answer.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jun 15

Originally posted by vistesd
Hermeias (Hermes)—except apparently Hermeias isn’t in the quiz. That’s because Hermeias is represented by the quiz itself.
"The media is the message!"

The media is not just the messenger, maybe it never really was.
πŸ™‚

Über-Nerd

Moves
26 Jun 15

I get dibs on the god of madness and chaos: Dionysus.

rc

Moves
26 Jun 15

Originally posted by moonbus
I get dibs on the god of madness and chaos: Dionysus.
Not just any madness it seems but ritual madness. You are accompanied by raving ladies, the maenads! ecstatic on alcohol and dancing! πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
26 Jun 15

I read that when the Persians entered Greece they chided the Greeks for having gone to war over a mere woman! It seems that its not entirely clear whether she was abducted or eloped!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jun 15

Originally posted by RBHILL
I got none. I finished it and it didn't give me an answer.
Don't worry, Gods will always need mere mortals to deliver their ambrosia.

*Edit: Actually it was the doves who delivered the Gods their ambrosia, but i guess you could be the chap who feeds the doves.