Which Greek God are you?

Which Greek God are you?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
26 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Don't worry, Gods will always need mere mortals to deliver their ambrosia.

*Edit: Actually it was the doves who delivered the Gods their ambrosia, but i guess you could be the chap who feeds the doves.
The Gods ate Ambrosia creamed rice? how awesome, what did they drink, strong Kentish Ale?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
The Gods ate Ambrosia creamed rice? how awesome, what did they drink, strong Kentish Ale?
Apollo, you're such a plank.

Trust me, i'm your uncle.

D

Moves
26 Jun 15

rc

Moves
26 Jun 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What the heck, I got a chick, Sif, I picked being a dude as well! Too many beers and I become sentimental!

Tender and Naturalistic, You are the Norse Goddess Sif! In Norse mythology, Sif is a goddess associated with earth. Sif is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, and in the poetry of skalds. In both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda, Sif is the wife of the thunder god Thor and is known for her golden hair.

D

Moves
26 Jun 15
1 edit

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Jun 15

Apparently i'm Odin:

'Wise and Timeless, you are the Norse God Odin! Odin is the Allfather of the gods, and the ruler of Asgard. He is flanked by ravens, of which he uses to oversee his lands. His role, like that of many of the Norse gods, is complex. Odin is a principal member of the Æsir (the major group of the Norse pantheon) and is associated with war, battle, victory and death, but also wisdom, Shamanism, magic, poetry, prophecy, and the hunt. Odin has many sons, the most famous of whom is the thunder god Thor.'

I think that makes me Robbie's father in law.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
27 Jun 15

Heimdall!
😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
27 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
What the heck, I got a chick, Sif, I picked being a dude as well! Too many beers and I become sentimental!

Tender and Naturalistic, You are the Norse Goddess Sif! In Norse mythology, Sif is a goddess associated with earth. Sif is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written ...[text shortened]... da and the Prose Edda, Sif is the wife of the thunder god Thor and is known for her golden hair.
Chicks are OK😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
27 Jun 15

Originally posted by black beetle
Heimdall!
😵
In Norse mythology, Heimdall (also called Heimdallr) is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets heaven. Heimdallr is said to be the originator of social classes among humanity.
😵

rc

Moves
27 Jun 15

Chicks are OK😵
chicks are awesome but I wouldn't like to be one, not even a goddess!😵

rc

Moves
27 Jun 15

In Norse mythology, Heimdall (also called Heimdallr) is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwellin ...[text shortened]... fröst meets heaven. Heimdallr is said to be the originator of social classes among humanity.
😵
mmmmm mead! I like to think that all the great chess players that have crossed the rainbow bridge play in Valhalla where they are attended upon by golden haired maidens bringing them ruby encrusted goblets of flowing meade and fine English ale!

rc

Moves
27 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Apparently i'm Odin:

'Wise and Timeless, you are the Norse God Odin! Odin is the Allfather of the gods, and the ruler of Asgard. He is flanked by ravens, of which he uses to oversee his lands. His role, like that of many of the Norse gods, is complex. Odin is a principal member of the Æsir (the major group of the Norse pantheon) and is associated ...[text shortened]... e most famous of whom is the thunder god Thor.'

I think that makes me Robbie's father in law.
Odin stole the Meade of poetry and gave it to mankind so that anyone who drank from it became an instant scholar and could recite any information and answer any questions! He may of had to sacrifice an eye in order to do so. 😉 <---Odin

Moves
27 Jun 15
1 edit

I am Poseidon, God of the sea, rivers, droughts and earthquakes.

At one with the sea, riding out life's storms with all the patience and ferocious confidence of a true conquerer. You've never been one to suffer fools, preferring instead to mow down your competition. Tridents can be helpful.

I can live with that 😀

w

Moves
27 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I am Posideon, God of the sea, rivers, droughts and earthquakes.

At one with the sea, riding out life's storms with all the patience and ferocious confidence of a true conquerer. You've never been one to suffer fools, preferring instead to mow down your competition. Tridents can be helpful.

I can live with that 😀
Would you send your foes to hell or merely snuff out their existence?

Moves
27 Jun 15

Originally posted by whodey
Would you send your foes to hell or merely snuff out their existence?
I would repeatedly ask them the same question until they answered it.