1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 21:34
    Originally posted by Mungi The Fungi
    Throughout the history of human kind, there have been thousands of religions and millions of gods. Which one is the 'true' god (if there is a god)?
    I firmly believe that when anyone has a sincere and burning passion to know God, he will find Him....but in reality He will find you....the key is the sincere and humble heart...hope this helps...
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 21:37
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    You said he don't care, so why shoud I be destroied??

and

Will I be saved if I choosed Shiva as my saviour??!! How can you guarantee that for me?
    Of course you will be saved; you will be released from the cycle of death and rebirth, and merge blissfully with the Godhead. I guarantee nothing, only Shiva can do that and he does not lie. Give up your false idols and humbly beseech Shiva to help tear down the wall that separates you from him.
  3. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 21:38
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I firmly believe that when anyone has a sincere and burning passion to know God, he will find Him....but in reality He will find you....the key is the sincere and humble heart...hope this helps...
    No, no, no. Shiva finds the humble seeker.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree