1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:30
    Further considerations.

The sheep in Matthew 25:31-46 showed kindness to the brothers of the Lord Jesus, to even the least of them. But they didn't know that they were doing this to the Lord Jesus.

If these were Christians, how could they fail to know? Christians usually deal kindly with fellow Christians because they know they are related to Christ. They do so for the sake of Christ, with knowledge of this.

These kind people did not have this realization.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:371 edit
    This judgment of Matthew 25;31-46 can neither be the judgment seat of Christ for Christians.

Why?

The judgment seat of Christ for Christians must take place between the rapture and the touching down on the surface of the earth of the Lord Jesus.

All saints must be resurrected and/or raptured before they come before Christ's bema judgment seat to determine reward during the millennium. And it must be in the air because when Jesus comes down in Revelation 19 and in Revelation 17 the saints REWARDED accompany Him to the battle of Armegeddon.

So the REWARD must have been determined BEFORE Christ takes up His seat in Jerusalem on the throne of His glory to judge the nations which were left on the earth and which passed through the great tribulation.

So, when Jesus judges the sheep and the goats in relation to "these" brothers of Christ, "these" brothers of Christ must have already been judged. They are with Christ and ready to reign having come down WITH Him as His overcoming army.

"Truly I say to you [sheep] , inasmuch as you have done it to one of THESE, the least of My brothers, you have done it to Me." (v.40)

"These" are standing with Christ.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:381 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    I agree with Romans1009.

It’s no longer worth the trouble.

Believe whatever you want.

You're free to believe whatever you want to believe.
    Its not the first time I realized this.

I only mention your tag as a point of reference.
    LOL ... more cowards who are afraid to defend their church doctrines.

You see, you are preaching two judgments.
    To support that you need to have TWO GREAT DAYS OF THE LORD.
    The Bible has ONE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD

Are there also TWO ARMAGEDDONS?
    Lord gathers them to battle .. TWO TIMES?

LOL .. Sonship .. you are a cursed soul pal.
    You have been led astray by false teachers.

Why does God do that to people?
    Your heart is not with Christ.
    Your heart is vain and proud
    and God has allowed you to fall into the mire of false teachings
    You place on a pedestal fallible men and their teachings
    You have cast aside the teachings of Christ
    You have instead given him lip service

This whole book of Revelation is tied in with Matt 25.
    And you dislike the good works spoken of in Matt 25
    You therefore seek to discredit that teaching
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:483 edits
    How can we know that "these" down to the least of His brothers refer to saints accompanying Christ?

We can know this because:

1.) Jesus comes down to earth accompanied by an army of rewarded and overcoming saints. (Rev. 17, 19)

2.) Joel's prophecy in Joel 3:11,12 His "mighty ones" - His army of overcomers, descend with Him to this judgment:

"Hurry and come all you surrounding nations, And be gathered.

Then cause Your mighty ones to descend, O Jehovah!

Let the nations rouse themselves and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat for there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations." (Joel 3:11,12)

Please compare this with Matthew 25:31-46.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 14:132 edits
    As you can see "the mighty ones" come down with Christ to the earth at the time of His judging the nations in the huge valley of Jehosophat.

"Hurry and come all you surrounding nations, And be gathered.

Then cause Your mighty ones to descend, O Jehovah!

Let the nations rouse themselves and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat for there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations." (Joel 3:11,12)

If the sheep are all Christians from all the church age then you have to reason in this rather illogical way:

Christians are raptured, rewarded to accompany Christ to descend to the battle of Armegeddon in the Holy Land. THEN afterwards they are placed before Christ on the right as Christian "sheep" and the unbelievers on the left as "goats" and they are RE-JUDGED.

I propose that this is more logical:

Towards the end of the age all Christians are raptured.
    Christ determines their coming reward or discipline.
    Christ descends with those overcomers who are to be rewarded as His "mighty ones".

He gathers nations before Him as He is on His throne of glory in the Holy Land. And He evaluates the sheep and the goats in relation to how they treated His brothers down to the least of them who were already evaluated and are standing with Christ.

"And the King will answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of these, the least of My brothers, you have done it to Me. "(v.40)

"Then He will answer them, saying, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, neither have you done it to Me." (v.45)

"These" the brothers of Christ down to the least are neither the sheep on the right hand or the goats on the left. They are the "mighty ones" who were rewarded to come down with Christ to the earth.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 14:20
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    LOL ... more cowards who are afraid to defend their church doctrines.

You see, you are preaching two judgments.
    To support that you need to have TWO GREAT DAYS OF THE LORD.
    The Bible has ONE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD

Are there also TWO ARMAGEDDONS?
    Lord gathers them to battle .. TWO TIMES?

LOL .. Sonship .. you are a cursed soul pal.
    You have been ...[text shortened]... d you dislike the good works spoken of in Matt 25
    You therefore seek to discredit that teaching
    "This whole book of Revelation is tied in with Matt 25."

What a load of piffle.

There is much, much more going on in Revelations than the one aspect of Christianity shown in Matthew 25.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 15:151 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    [b]"This whole book of Revelation is tied in with Matt 25."

What a load of piffle.

There is much, much more going on in Revelations than the one aspect of Christianity shown in Matthew 25.[/b]
    95% of the book of Revelation is gone, fulfilled and of no relevance to us. The last 5% and Matt 25 along with some of the writings of the prophets is what is relevant to us today. Focus on who it is that gets into the Kingdom of God.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 17:513 edits
    95% of the book of Revelation is gone, fulfilled and of no relevance to us. The last 5% and Matt 25 along with some of the writings of the prophets is what is relevant to us today. Focus on who it is that gets into the Kingdom of God.

What 5% is still pertaining to future fulfillment ?
    Chapter and verses please which include this 5%.

Folks don't be surprised if the next sound you hear is crickets chirping after midnight, or perhaps Rajk999 in the distance howling out ugly names and ad homs.

Let's see if he will specifically identify the remaining 5% of the book of Revelation which is still prophecy or pertaining to something yet to be fulfilled in the future.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 18:27
    Originally posted by @sonship

What [b]5%
    is still pertaining to future fulfillment ?
    Chapter and verses please which include this ...[text shortened]... lation[/b] which is still prophecy or pertaining to something yet to be fulfilled in the future.[/b]
    That is what is called straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel.
    You swallow the false doctrines of Witness Lee pertaining to eternal life which is contratr to what Paul said, but you nitpicking at the gnat of the % which I quoted... who cares about that. Your doctrine is garbage pal .. go fix it.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 20:23
    This is so wrong.

More like 95% is unfulfilled and hasn't happened yet.

And it is ALL relevant to Christians.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 21:45
    95% of your gray matter is gone. The remaining 5% is of no relevance to rational debate.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 23:39
    Originally posted by @secondson
    95% of your gray matter is gone. The remaining 5% is of no relevance to rational debate.
    My 5% brain apparently is better than your 100%.
    You cannot seem to able to handle the discussion.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 00:411 edit
    You swallow the false doctrines of Witness Lee pertaining to eternal life which is contratr to what Paul said, but you nitpicking at the gnat of the % which I quoted... who cares about that. Your doctrine is garbage pal .. go fix it.

Lee Shmee.

ANSWER THE QUESTION PHONY.

Twenty two chapters in Revelation - Which chapters and which verses represent your 5% YET to be fulfilled ?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 00:41
    I understand.
    What I say comes with the backing of Jesus Christ and the Aposltles.
    Your doctrines are supported only by the church.
    Worst of all you need to use church speak to explain it.
    Phrases which are not in the bible
    - the complete finished work of Christ
    - earn your salvation
    - eternally saved
    - born again - absolute assurance
    - the p ...[text shortened]... to revisit the teachings of Christ and the Aposltes.
    I believe what they say .. not what I want
    You deny the deity of Jesus Christ.

You deny God’s Holy Spirit indwells believers.

You deny the purpose of Christ’s crucifixion and Resurrection.

You deny God’s New Covenant with man.

It’s just not worth saying the same thing over and over and posting the same verses and passages from the Bible over and over when you refuse to listen. You’re a victim of your own false doctrines which are a result of your chest-puffing pride in wanting to make yourself righteous (in right standing with God.)

If you haven’t believed in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection and accepted Him into your heart in sincerity and truth before you die, you’re in for a very unpleasant surprise.

Your “good works” have no lasting value if they don’t advance the Kingdom of God. And because you promote a false gospel, you’re doing the exact opposite.

Good luck, amigo.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 01:04
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You deny the deity of Jesus Christ.

You deny God’s Holy Spirit indwells believers.

You deny the purpose of Christ’s crucifixion and Resurrection.

You deny God’s New Covenant with man.

It’s just not worth saying the same thing over and over and posting the same verses and passages from the Bible over and over when you refuse to listen. You’re ...[text shortened]... d. And because you promote a false gospel, you’re doing the exact opposite.

Good luck, amigo.
    Good luck amigo 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree