1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 13:38
    I was going into the main offices of the local newspaper, and this guy was out front surrounded with signs, and other screwball stuff pertaining to Savation. He was pointing towards the sky, and whistling.
    When I went in the front door I asked the receptionist what was going on out front, and she told me that the guy was whistling the Gospel from beginng to end. I asked her how that was done, and she said with Morris Code. Do you think he helped to turn anybody's life around with that technique of spreading the Good Word ?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 13:49
    Originally posted by buckky
    I was going into the main offices of the local newspaper, and this guy was out front surrounded with signs, and other screwball stuff pertaining to Savation. He was pointing towards the sky, and whistling.
    When I went in the front door I asked the receptionist what was going on out front, and she told me that the guy was whistling the Gospel from beginng to ...[text shortened]... think he helped to turn anybody's life around with that technique of spreading the Good Word ?
    I would say no. This was concious or intentional whistling was it?
    When people just start whistling 'unconciously' i reckon they become inhabited by ghosts.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 14:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I would say no. This was concious or intentional whistling was it?
    When people just start whistling 'unconciously' i reckon they become inhabited by ghosts.
    The Holy Ghost? Perhaps he was whistling in tongues.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 14:021 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    The Holy Ghost? Perhaps he was whistling in tongues.
    mmm, interesting, but not as much as your avatar, is that Ming the merciless perchance? yes i see that it is, a former hero of mine, how tasteful!
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 14:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    mmm, interesting, but not as much as your avatar, is that Ming the merciless perchance? yes i see that it is, a former hero of mine, how tasteful!
    I'm rather fond of it. He seems to be expressing his contempt for all the other forum readers.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 15:041 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I'm rather fond of it. He seems to be expressing his contempt for all the other forum readers.
    Lol, Hes brilliant! one can imagine making our petty petitions before whilst kissing his ruby encrusted ring!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree