1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '13 16:421 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Yes, that is correct, we come to the table without having to resort to 'magic' as an option. 🙄
    Charlatans!😵
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Dec '13 17:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    EPIC FAIL, the only reason that it is proffered that Mark came first is because the materialists attempts to make something of the similarity of the gospels and in doing so they must ignore credible historical accounts who unanimously state that Matthews gospel was composed first which subscriptions on manuscripts dating from at least the tenth centu ...[text shortened]... dence for either case making the assertion that i have failed to follow the thread, more lunacy!
    It is correct that you are the only person who has provided any type of evidence, that is because I asked you to. You haven't asked me for any evidence and that is why I have provided none. I mean, DUHHHH!!

That's your repost to me claiming you can't follow a thread? It rather succinctly proves my point.

Back to this inspired Bible jive. How do you know the Bible is inspired? Answer - The Bible says so. That's a logical fallacy, circular reasoning. So at the centre of all your jive about the Bible being inspired lies a big fat merry-go-round of a logical fallacy. It's no wonder you don't make much sense a lot of the time, you must be permanently dizzy from the incessant spinning round.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Dec '13 19:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    please don't be overly angry with us, anger is no good
    Not angry at all Robbie.
    Thanks for the comprehensive answer.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 11:321 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    It is correct that you are the only person who has provided any type of evidence, that is because I asked you to. You haven't asked me for any evidence and that is why I have provided none. I mean, DUHHHH!!

That's your repost to me claiming you can't follow a thread? It rather succinctly proves my point.

Back to this inspired Bible jive. How do y ...[text shortened]... e much sense a lot of the time, you must be permanently dizzy from the incessant spinning round.
    To the people who thumbed this shocking testimony to all that's wrong with humanity, Karma will get you!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 11:32
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Not angry at all Robbie.
    Thanks for the comprehensive answer.
    Just had to thumb that up for its magnanimity

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree