1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 01:30
    Only Jesus Christ came on a mission to save. By dying he set all free. There is no other religious leader that makes this claim. Nowhere among the other religious faiths can one find refuge in the life of the leader who would clothe you in his righteousness such that you can stand in judgment through no other virtue than your acceptance and belief of that fact.

Answering the question based purely on the claims of all the religions could lead you to no other conclusion.
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 02:17
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Only Jesus Christ came on a mission to save. By dying he set all free. There is no other religious leader that makes this claim. Nowhere among the other religious faiths can one find refuge in the life of the leader who would clothe you in his righteousness such that you can stand in judgment through no other virtue than your acceptance and belief of that fac ...[text shortened]... question based purely on the claims of all the religions could lead you to no other conclusion.
    How can you be sure that he is your saviour? Did he tell that he came to save you?
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 02:212 edits
    Originally posted by DoctorDara
    Jesus Christ, though I respect others who believe differently. I personally feel after many years of study and not a few years of trying to be an atheist because I didn't want to believe in a God (less complicated in my opinion). As for Jesus Christ vs. Allah, Islam always struck me as a funny religion, it's hard to take what a guy says seriously when he Luke I am your father line from Star Wars." Sorry, it's not kind to pick on others faith.
    🙂 What Isalm do you know? Any way we talked before and I know you what you mean.

Any way if you think you are saved because of Jesus I hope you know why?

Do you know what does it mean Jesus is your saviour: God sacrifice God so that God forgive you and you be save 🙂 I think you belive this is not funny.
  4. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 04:41
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    🙂 What Isalm do you know? Any way we talked before and I know you what you mean.

Do you know what does it mean Jesus is your saviour: God sacrifice God so that God forgive you and you be save 🙂 I think you belive this is not funny.
    ur not be save if u dont surrender urself to jesus......he is the way ..the truth ..and the light......
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 04:44
    Originally posted by xlacir
    ur not be save if u dont surrender urself to jesus......he is the way ..the truth ..and the light......
    What is your source of that?

Jesus is a man, how can he save me.
  6. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 04:50
    What is your source of that?

Jesus is a man, how can he save me.
    he can save ur soul not ur body and hes gonna bring u to heaven...
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 04:50
    he can save ur soul not ur body and hes gonna bring u to heaven...
    Do you worship your GOD?
  8. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 04:57
    Do you worship your GOD?
    im the son of GOd now...
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 05:02
    im the son of GOd now...
    So you don't worship him...

That is interesting....

So you are not required to do anything in your life for your GOD.

You don't have to pray for him.

You don't have to do any goodies.

You can do what ever you want to do...

Do you really belive that GOD created you to save you?
  10. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 05:05
    So you don't worship him...

That is interesting....

So you are not required to do anything in your life for your GOD.

You don't have to pray for him.

You don't have to do any goodies.

You can do what ever you want to do...

Do you really belive that GOD created you to save you?
    to many test, to be the son of god...
  11. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 05:09
    God will punish those people who are hating me....
  12. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 05:19
    God will punish those people who are hating me....
    God will punish those people who don't worship him.
  13. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 05:20
    Did you bow to you GOD before?
  14. Joined
    09 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 05:42

I have a really hard time understanding what you wrote.

1. What Islam do I know? We both know I've read most of the Qu'ran and Hadith by this point. I wouldn't claim to be an expert, but we both know that. ;-) I enjoy seeing others perspective. While I don't believe it, I do see how some people could. It has an appeal of being very legalistic and slanted in a male direction.

2. According to the bible I am saved by Jesus's grace simply by the act of believing and confessing in him. ;-)

John 3:16
    16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:9-13 Rom 10:9-17
    9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved."

3. The last part I don't understand what you're trying to say. :-) Nice to see you on the board.
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 05:45
    Originally posted by DoctorDara
    I have a really hard time understanding what you wrote.

1. What Islam do I know? We both know I've read most of the Qu'ran and Hadith by this point. I wouldn't claim to be an expert, but we both know that. ;-) I enjoy seeing others perspective. While I don't believe it, I do see how some people could. It has an appeal of being very legalistic and slan ...[text shortened]... part I don't understand what you're trying to say. :-) Nice to see you on the board.
    If you cann't understand my last part, how do you belive in it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree