1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '21 14:15
    @sonship said

You say the office of the Son of God is not eternal and that there is no "eternal Son" in the Bible. How come in your zeal to uphold monotheism Christ is no longer the eternal God the Son?
    What’s monotheism?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 May '21 14:351 edit
    @divegeester said
    How should I know what you do or don’t understand?
    Then how do you know I'm pretending?

Sounds like you want your cake and to eat it too.
    You've no clue what I do and don't understand.
    But you're cock sure I am pretending not to understand.

On the day, the event and time when 1 Cor. 15:28 says "then the Son Himself also will be subjected to Him who has subjected all things to Him, that God may be all in all" where will Jesus Christ be?

Is it that I look round and He is no longer there or in existence?
    Is it that He is just an ordinary man with no deity any longer?

On the day right after He "hands over" [or delivers up] the kingdom to His God and Father, WHERE is He?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '21 15:43
    @sonship said
    Then how do you know I'm pretending?
    I’m suggesting that you are pretending that you don’t understand what I believe the godhead in order to then argument again some straw man you set up.

I’ve told this probably 6 or 7 times now.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 May '21 18:113 edits
    @divegeester said
    I’m suggesting that you are pretending that you don’t understand what I believe the godhead in order to then argument again some straw man you set up.

I’ve told this probably 6 or 7 times now.
    The questions that I asked immediately before this post were designed so that I would understand you. If you're overcome by suspicion and mistrust I can do nothing about that.

On the day, the event and time when 1 Cor. 15:28 says "then the Son Himself also will be subjected to Him who has subjected all things to Him, that God may be all in all" where will Jesus Christ be?

Is it that I look round and He is no longer there or in existence?
    Is it that He is just an ordinary man with no deity any longer?

On the day right after He "hands over" [or delivers up] the kingdom to His God and Father, WHERE is He?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '21 07:16
    @sonship
    It is pretty clear to me that you have little comprehension about what I believe. I think the problem is that you are a very poor listener, which is a trait typical of those of a dogmatic mindset and who want to preach their views to others, rather than seek to understand.

If I give you some explanation, if I repeat what I’ve already said to you dozens of times, will you take it in?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 May '21 11:194 edits
    @divegeester

The answer to your question is that I will re-examine and see if there has been something I have misunderstood you to be meaning.

This answer of "Yes I will re-examine" is not a complete agreement with you on your first paragraph's indictment.

I have said on this forum a few times before, my style of apologetics is mainly to show why what may be a problem to someone else is not a problem to me. I do not intend to bludgeon anyone down to submission World Wrestling like. Rather I just
    aim to say - "You have an objection to my faith? Here's why that particular problem to you is not a problem to me."

So explain if you wish.
  7. Joined
    08 Sep '20
    Moves
    15 May '21 13:02

Removed by poster

8. Joined
    08 Sep '20
    Moves
    15 May '21 13:04
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

The answer to your question is that I will re-examine and see if there has been something I have misunderstood you to be meaning.

This answer of "Yes I will re-examine" is not a complete agreement with you on your first paragraph's indictment.

I have said on this forum a few times before, my style of apologetics is mainly to show why what may be a pro ...[text shortened]... ith? Here's why that particular problem to you is not a problem to me."

So explain if you wish.
    I don’t wish to be argumentative, but why do believe that your God has there people in him?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '21 13:30
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

So explain if you wish.
    What would you like me to explain?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 May '21 13:53
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '21 14:45
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Yes.
    Do you think your behaviour is somehow endearing or edifying?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 May '21 16:121 edit
    @divegeester

I misread your question.
    I was rushing and thought is said "Would you like me to explain?"
    My answer was "Yes."

Then coming back I noticed it was "What would you like me to explain?"

Explain what I said in the immediately previous posts about what happens to Christ after He "hands over" or "delivers up the kingdom" to His God and Father. Explain what you mean about that terminating Christ's office as Son of God.

Now, I have something I might write to Mercury. So excuse me while I give him some attention.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 May '21 19:01
    @divegeester said
    Do you think your shifting to ask me about my behavior will defend your unitarian denial of Christ's eternal Deity?
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 May '21 03:04
    @divegeester said
    Do you yours?
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 May '21 05:14
    @divegeester said
    An open question then...

If there is such a thing as the trinity, then which part or parts of the trinity became flesh?
    Just sing like there's no tomorrow, Mr. Orison Fruitgate.

Leave all such mentatious nigglings behind.

Let the mystical song of Christ light up the world, through you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree