1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 09:36
    Who owns truth? Who gets to put his copyright on reality ?

" In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God." (John 1:1,2)

Who gets credited with this ?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 09:39
    Jesus Christ said He and His Father as the Divine 'We" will come to make an abode in His lovers.

" Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him." (Gospel of John chapter 14 verse 23)

Who do we credit with the copyright to this truth ?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 09:42
    Who gets exclusive royalties on the publishing of this truth ?

" As the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me ? " (John 6:57)

Who gets the copyright for this truth ?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 09:491 edit
    Whose original teaching was this ?

" In My Father's house are many abodes; if it were not so I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go and prepare a place for you, I am coming again and will receive you to Myself, so that where I am you also may be." (John 14:2,3)

Who owns this truth ? Who gets the exclusive rights to repeat it again on the Internet ?

What about the understanding that Jesus is not talking about HEAVEN here. My Father's house is apparently the habitation of God in spirit - the church - the dwelling place of God in man.

" Being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone;

In whom all the building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord;

In whom you also are being built together into a dwelling place of God in spirit." (Paul's letter to the Ephesians chapter 2 verses 20 through 22)

Somebody tell me who OWNS this truth ?
    To whom is the copyright ownership of this revelation ?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 09:541 edit
    To whom are the publishing rights to this truth ?

God has an eternal purpose ? I sonship (and anyone else for that matter) can say this based upon a verse in Paul's letter about "the eternal purpose"

" In order that now to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenlies the multifarious wisdom of God might be made known through the church,

According to THE ETERNAL PURPOSE which He made in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Ephesians 3:10,11 RcV)
    My bolding

Who gets exclusive publishing rights to then speak, discuss, teach, preach, debate about "God's eternal purpose" ?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 09:56
    Who can claim ownership of this truth ?

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit"

I read that in First Corinthians 15:45 .
    Who owns this truth ?
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 09:59
    Originally posted by sonship

[b] " In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God." (John 1:1,2)

Who gets credited with this ?[/b]
    The writer of John, obviously.
    But the copyright has probably expired by now.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 10:072 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Who owns this then ?

This verse taking about the Word became flesh is saying that God was incarnated as a man. This has to mean that God and humanity became mingled together - blended in one Person. The Word that was God became flesh.

Verse 14 says that this Word that became flesh dwelt among us. Actually it has been pointed out that it can be translated

"And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us (and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only Begotten from the Father), full of grace and reality" (verse 14 Recovery Version)

Who owns that little exposition of John 1:1, 14 ? I say that that is truth.
    Who owns that truth ?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 10:11
    Originally posted by twhitehead

Most copyrights expire because the owner is dead.
    God is the uncreated and eternal Person - no expiration.

Who owns the truth that the Word was God and was with God and that the Word Who was God became flesh ?

Whose truth is that ?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 10:153 edits
    "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17)

This appears to mean that the Spirit of God and the human spirit become joined together in the one who is "joined to the Lord [Jesus Christ]"

Who owns the truth that in the Christian the spirit of the man or woman and the Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus are joined together to be in him or her to be "one spirit" ?

Who has the ownership of that truth so to claim exclusive publishing rights of the explanation ?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 11:25
    Originally posted by twhitehead to sonship
    sonship is in the middle of a huge pout about being called out for being a bit of a sanctimoniously unoriginal and anti-social spammer.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 11:32
    This isn't truth Sonship, it's all just clever fabrication. Not even that clever really.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 12:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    sonship is in the middle of a huge pout about being called out for being a bit of a sanctimoniously unoriginal and anti-social spammer.
    Dodge dodge dodge. And you could put a few more juicy descriptives up there -
    Check your Thesaurus on "sanctimonious".
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 12:25
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    This isn't truth Sonship, it's all just clever fabrication. Not even that clever really.
    I don't think so.

Let's take "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"

What is the scientific fact, undisputed and of mathematical certainty that proves that that statement is false ?

I think the clever fabrication is the wishing away one Jesus Christ did not say and do what He is recorded to have said and did - ACT like God as a man.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 12:311 edit
    Originally posted by sonship

[b] " In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God." (John 1:1,2)

Who gets credited with this ?[/b]
    The Bible is full of examples of one writer crediting another with statements they make. Even in those days where it was not a requirement and there were no copyright laws, these people did it because they had a good conscience. A good Bible reader would follow this example. People like you have demonstrated over and over that you lack this conscience, you lack the knowledge of good and evil which God has given to all of mankind.

This is the reason why in all the preaching of your version of Christian doctrine, you find it very difficult to speak of righteous living, good works, good deeds and love of fellow man, all of which are required for entry into the Kingdom of God. You are basically a selfish-centered Christian trying to promote the teachings of a man who you have placed on a pedestal far above Jesus Christ himself.

If your heart was with God then doing the morally right thing would come naturally. Instead when called out on these matters you attempt lame excuses and ridiculous arguments like what we see in this thread.

There are among the readers of this forum atheists whose heart is right with God, even though they claim lack of belief in God, because they naturally gravitate to doing what is right, and just and fair. You on the other hand are a complete failure as a Christian.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree