Whodey: Honour Obama

Whodey: Honour Obama

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Oct 15
1 edit

For anyone to comment on, but calling out Whodey in particular.

Obama is to be honoured.

1Peter 2:17
Love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king.

Romans 13: 1-2
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Who has an opinion on this biblical directive? Not just about Obama, but in general also.

K

Germany

Moves
10 Oct 15

You're forgetting the most important unwritten Bible verse: do the stuff you like, ignore the stuff in the Bible that contradicts what you are doing, and find far-fetched ad hoc justifications of your behaviour based on Bible verves.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
For anyone to comment on, but calling out [b]Whodey in particular.

Obama is to be honoured.

1Peter 2:17
Love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king.

Romans 13: 1-2
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever r ...[text shortened]... es.

Who has an opinion on this biblical directive? Not just about Obama, but in general also.[/b]
I think Whodey is aware of this, and I think he is just venting with harmless sarcasm.
We should honor the King and pray for him too. I pray that God opens up the King's understanding and see's the error of his ways.
He is harming the nation rather than helping it, he has gone directly against what is right.

Moves
10 Oct 15

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I think Whodey is aware of this, and I think he is just venting with harmless sarcasm.
We should honor the King and pray for him too. I pray that God opens up the King's understanding and see's the error of his ways.
He is harming the nation rather than helping it, he has gone directly against what is right.
By King in error, you mean Obama?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
By King in error, you mean Obama?
Apparently so.

As I've said numerous times over the last 7 years, the man can't even get up in the morning and pee without 5 guys outside his door commenting on how he's doing it wrong.