1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 09:353 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    In what way is Israel a world wide entity? In the sense that it says the beast hated the whore. As we see today, the nations of the world seem to hate Israel more and more. In fact, the world is preoccupied with this little tiny nation in the sand. If you don't believe me just look at the posts in the debate forum. We have Genocide going on in the Sudan ...[text shortened]... he world powers) attack her for one last time much like they did time and time again in the OT.
    yes while it is certainly true that many have little or no diplomatic relations with the nation of Israel, there are states that are equally as loathed, for example North Korea, or Iran for example, and yes you are correct the Western media is incredibly biased, especially in the U.K. where it is part of the government machinery, however, there are also states which are incredibly friendly to Israel, no need to mention, therefore i do not think that it can possibly be reduced to one nation, for it is the entity itself that is global, as well as the enmity that it engenders. Plus the fact that the beast is representative of the political system as well, (beasts being representative of governments e.g. Chinese dragon, American eagle, Russian bear etc etc.), which Israel is also a part of.

a clue is in the fact that this entity has and continues to make alliances with or is involved with (commits fornication) the political entity and also that the kings of the earth, eventually will hate her and seek to have her destroyed, therefore what have we seen in recent times? look at some of the posts on this topic on this very forum, why do they feel this way?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree