1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 23:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    The question is, Dasa, can you or can you not quote the bit in the Bhagavad Gita that authorizes genocide and that authorizes you to call for genocide against hundreds and hundreds of millions of innocent people because of their religion? Yes or no?
    Do you think the Bhagavad Gita is the only Vedic literature.

There are hundreds of Vedic literatures presenting Vedic wisdom and law.

I am not going to search the Vedic literature to give you a quote about capital punishment..............but it is definitely expressed in Vedic teachings that violent persons are dealt with accordingly.

You have proven to be so skilled in detective work in the past when finding my sources ...so you can find what you want when you want.

Start with the Manu Samita...........but only the authorized version.

And remember 94% of Vedic texts have been destroyed by the German and the British who were envious of the advanced knowledge of the Vedic authority.............and tried to get rid of it by putting Christian history and doctrine in place of it.

Christian history and doctrine to the greater part is false...........and the Christian historians know it.

History did not start 6500 yrs ago when the universe was said to have been created.

Vedic culture was alive and well long before that.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 23:491 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Do you think the Bhagavad Gita is the only Vedic literature.

There are hundreds of Vedic literatures presenting Vedic wisdom and law.

I am not going to search the Vedic literature to give you a quote about capital punishment..............
    I am asking you specifically about your call for genocide. Not about 'capital punishment'. You have advocated genocide against Muslims. Which part of Vedic literature proposes genocide against a people of another faith [you have tacitly conceded that the Bhagavad Gita does not do so]? What Vedic authority are you citing when you advocate genocide?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree