1. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 07:14
    Originally posted by littlebrownbug
    How did the Gospels prove that it was a carefully orchestrated hoax?
    I never claimed that it was. Don't waste your time with a strawman.

Either the Bible and it's claims are true or they are not and the Bible has never been proven to be inaccurate or wrongly worded.
    Of course not because 'the Bible' you talk about does not exist. I can of course prove beyond a doubt that any given copy of the book commonly known as 'the Bible' is inaccurate and wrongly worded - but you will of course deny that the book I am using is in fact the Bible you were referring too.

This is mans attempt to distort the real truth and do not want to believe anything that tells them how they should live and act.
    Go ahead and mind read all you like. You will find it comforting. But if you really want to know what people are thinking and why they do things you will have more success by asking them than by making wild guesses based on your own desires.

Even Satan believes in God.
    So I am worse than Satan? Coool. 🙂
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 07:28
    Originally posted by littlebrownbug
    and the Bible has never been proven to be inaccurate or wrongly worded.
    Are you saying that there are no historical contradictions in the Bible, that each of the writers'
    accounts are completely accurate in every detail?

Nemesio
  3. Australia
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 07:50
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Watch the video's...🙂
    Truely great stuff 😴😴😴😴😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree