1. Merry Crimbo Land
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 21:53
    Why I love Jesus (1)

Everyone who commits a sin is a criminal against the good God.
    So he should be punished.
    But Jesus, our Savior, came to take the sinner's place. He asked God to punish Him instead of us who realy are the guilty ones.

This suffering of Christ we call his Passion.

On Holy Thursday after He gave us the Blessed Sacrament, He went into a lonely garden called Gethsemane. He looked ahead and saw all our sins, ugly, filthy, evil.

And the thought of His Passion and our sins made Him sweat blood. This blood poured down upon the ground in His agony.

Then Judas came with the soldiers. Like a traitor he kissed Jesus. The soldiers led Him away to death.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 02:24
    Everyone who commits a sin is a criminal against the good God.
    So he should be punished.

Why should sinning against the good God result in punishment? Because God says so?

But Jesus, our Savior, came to take the sinner's place. He asked God to punish Him instead of us who realy are the guilty ones.

I thought Jesus asked God not to punish him if at all possible, (Take this cup from me . . .).

This suffering of Christ we call his Passion.

On Holy Thursday after He gave us the Blessed Sacrament, He went into a lonely garden called Gethsemane. He looked ahead and saw all our sins, ugly, filthy, evil.

And the thought of His Passion and our sins made Him sweat blood. This blood poured down upon the ground in His agony.

Then Judas came with the soldiers. Like a traitor he kissed Jesus. The soldiers led Him away to death.

Hey whatever gets you off man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree