1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 02:49
    Every idiot that can work a mouse, swoosh through some random text, Ctrl + C followed with a forceful and decisive Ctrl + C thinks he's a genius in this forum?

WWJD? He'd b*tch slap your ass is wut.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 07:161 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Every idiot that can work a mouse, swoosh through some random text, Ctrl + C followed with a forceful and decisive Ctrl + C thinks he's a genius in this forum?.
    Ha!
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 10:18
    Every idiot that can work a mouse, swoosh through some random text, Ctrl + C followed with a forceful and decisive Ctrl + C thinks he's a genius in this forum?

i must be a grammar nazi and correct you (grammar nazi or computer nazi). itz ctrl + v who is decisive and forceful.

and i use shift + insert followed by a feeble and lame ctrl + insert. i got used to it from the dos version of c++ compiler.
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 22:23

He's been B*tch slapped and waited if per say the offense was to strike again, yo!
  5. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 00:31

I love it!

"Ctrl + C followed with a forceful and decisive Ctrl + C"

😀
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 00:35
    LOL
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 02:20
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i must be a grammar nazi and correct you (grammar nazi or computer nazi). itz ctrl + v who is decisive and forceful.

and i use shift + insert followed by a feeble and lame ctrl + insert. i got used to it from the dos version of c++ compiler.
    Normally I would suggest that you could snorkle my balls, but, you got me.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 03:06
    Normally I would suggest that you could snorkle my balls, but, you got me.
    My, my. Look who shaved last night and is waiting to show them off to the world.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 06:121 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

After correcting him, you got your own combinations wrong way round. I too use ctrl + insert (copy) and shift + insert (paste). They work in some places where ctrl + c and ctrl + v just don't.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 06:41

Three cyberspace options in order of popularity... echo chamber, bitter soul, real deal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree