Why is Mary Crying?

Why is Mary Crying?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
14 Mar 05

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0040/0040_01.asp

Could someone please tell me?

I know it is a lot to read so I should expect a response in about 10 minutes from the time this was posted that and God Bless!

The Apologist

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0040/0040_01.asp

Could someone please tell me?

I know it is a lot to read so I should expect a response in about 10 minutes from the time this was posted that and God Bless!
Because the early Catholic popes (who also murdered, stole, raped, had homosexual sex) turned her from a loyal and true follower of the One God to a pagan goddess.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
the early Catholic popes (who also murdered, stole, raped, had homosexual sex)
Some things never change, do they?

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
14 Mar 05

Because the early Catholic popes (who also murdered, stole, raped, had homosexual sex) turned her from a loyal and true follower of the One God to a pagan goddess.
It must be awful to live with such hatred and bigotry.

R

California

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
It must be awful to live with such hatred and bigotry.
We don't live with hatred and bigotry, we pray for the lost and the people that truly don't know the real Jesus.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
We don't live with hatred and bigotry, we pray for the lost and the people that truly don't know the real Jesus.
You live with hatred and bigotry and disguise it as piety and
compassion.

You are a pharisee.

Nemesio

The Apologist

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
You live with hatred and bigotry and disguise it as piety and
compassion.

You are a pharisee.

Nemesio
What does valuing tradition over Scripture have to do with us praying for the lost, Nemesio?

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
15 Mar 05

Do you make this stuff up Darfius?
Where do you get this rubbish?

RTh

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
15 Mar 05

Oh, and to answer the question of the thread; she is crying because a beautiful religion is being paraded around by ignorant people.

RTh

The Apologist

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
Do you make this stuff up Darfius?
Where do you get this rubbish?

RTh
http://www.unmaskingcatholicism.com/Chapter-08.shtml

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
15 Mar 05

Interesting comment there. Would you then also concur that the early catholic church attempted to form an inbalance between the sexes, replacing instances of the matriarchal with the patriarchal? I would also ask if you believe they made similarly motivated decisions at the Nicene convention.

The Apologist

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
Interesting comment there. Would you then also concur that the early catholic church attempted to form an inbalance between the sexes, replacing instances of the matriarchal with the patriarchal? I would also ask if you believe they made similarly motivated decisions at the Nicene convention.
No, because God favors patriarchal always. Does it mean He thinks women are the lesser gender? Of course not. It means men and women have different God-given talents.

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
15 Mar 05

No, because God favors patriarchal always. Does it mean He thinks women are the lesser gender? Of course not. It means men and women have different God-given talents.
Interesting. Then I would ask you if they did not alter or omit scripture for this purpose, how is that you say they turned her into a pagan goddess?

R

California

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
Oh, and to answer the question of the thread; she is crying because a beautiful religion is being paraded around by ignorant people.

RTh
The picture you have there wants me to ask you if you live in Oklahoma? So do you?

The Apologist

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
Interesting. Then I would ask you if they did not alter or omit scripture for this purpose, how is that you say they turned her into a pagan goddess?
Through tradition.