1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '17 22:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is a bit rich coming from you, sonship. Your entire 'ministry' here is you talking about yourself; talking about what you think of Jesus and you talking about what Jesus thinks of you. I can scarcely recall a proselytizer as self-obsessed and as vain as you are. You have no credibility trying to land a pouty blow on the chins of people not as self-reverent ...[text shortened]... y and cocking the snook, and it will not succeed in disguising your own self-exhalting theology.
    "cocking the snook"... hihi 😀
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 May '17 14:032 edits
    Originally posted by apathist
    This list of Gods was compiled by Pikachu:

A, Adad, Adapa, Adrammelech, Aeon, Agasaya, Aglibol, Ahriman, Ahura Mazda, Ahurani, Ai-ada, Al-Lat, Aja, Aka, Alalu, Al-Lat, Amm, Al-Uzza (El-'Ozza or Han-Uzzai), An, Anahita, Anath (Anat), Anatu, Anbay, Anshar, Anu, Anunitu, An-Zu, Apsu, Aqhat, Ararat, Arinna, Asherali, Ashnan, Ashtoreth, Ashur, Astarte, Atar, ...[text shortened]... n, An Cailleach, Andraste, Antenociticus, Aranrhod, Arawn, Arianrod, Artio, Badb,Balor, Banbh...
    That is only a partial list. I wonder what god's neandertals had. And Denisovans and Denali man.

It also doesn't list spirit guides of shamanism.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 02:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That is only a partial list. I wonder what god's neandertals had. And Denisovans and Denali man.

It also doesn't list spirit guides of shamanism.
    For a group of people who don't believe in any gods, you people sure waste a lot of time on them.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 May '17 22:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    For a group of people who don't believe in any gods, you people sure waste a lot of time on them.
    That's because we are in spirituality...
    Anyhow, most of their info would come under the heading "General Religious Education" , so it's completely appropriate for this forum.
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    19 May '17 03:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It's an interesting subject. Most atheists aren't hard. Spirituality is human nature.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    19 May '17 03:28
    Originally posted by sonship
    I do however have a few other even stronger gods which are many, you could add.

self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self,
    self, self, self, self, self, self, self, s ...[text shortened]... , self, self, self,
    self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self
    Are you not a god to every cell in your body? Your mockery does not well become you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree