1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 01:26
    Why is atheism still on the agenda?

Atheism is defeated.

Has been for a long time.

No one here discusses the jolly Green Giant because we all know he is a fictional character.

So why do atheist who are defeated still put atheism out there.

* the only discussion worth discussing is which religion is true and which is false.

I have already given you the heads up on that.

Discussing anything else is retarded.................because until you know which is true religion........you will always find yourself discussing the falsities of that which you think is true religion or true science.( and you shall remain ignorant forever.)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 01:28
    It would perhaps suit your purposes better [assuming you want a dialogue with people here on this debate/discussion forum] if you refrained from this kind of OP, which has not served you well in the past.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 06:07
    Originally posted by Dasa

Atheism is defeated.

No one here discusses the jolly Green Giant because we all know he is a fictional character.

* the only discussion worth discussing is which religion is true and which is false.

I have already given ...[text shortened]... that which you think is true religion or true science.( and you shall remain ignorant forever.)
    Which is the true religion is what we disagree on. When Christ returns then atheism and all other religions will be no more. Until then we have to deal with them all. Only He can truly defeat them.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 07:56

Atheism is defeated.

I have already given ...[text shortened]... that which you think is true religion or true science.( and you shall remain ignorant forever.)
    Why is Dasaism still on the agenda?

Dasaism is defeated.

No one here discusses the jolly Dasa Giant because we all know he is a fictional character.

So why do dasaists who are defeated still put dasaism out there.

* the only discussion worth discussing is which icecream is good and which is bad.

I have already given you the heads up on that.

Discussing anything else is retarded.................because until you know which is true icecream........you will always find yourself discussing the falsities of that which you think is true icecream or true toppings.( and you shall remain ignorant forever.)
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:42
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

Dasaism is defeated.

No one here discusses the jolly Dasa Giant because we all know he is a fictional character.

* the only discussion worth discussing is which icecream is good and which is bad.

I have alrea ...[text shortened]... that which you think is true icecream or true toppings.( and you shall remain ignorant forever.)
    Vanilla is the purest and best ice cream there is. That is the heads up on that subject.
  6. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 10:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Vanilla is the purest and best ice cream there is. That is the heads up on that subject.
    I like the chocolate dipped ones. I guess my favourite is an Almond Magnum ice cream.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 12:53
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    I like the chocolate dipped ones. I guess my favourite is an Almond Magnum ice cream.
    there used to be a lemon cone with strawberry filling. that was my favorite as a kid but they discontinued it.
  8. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 13:51

Atheism is defeated.

Actually ,religions come and go and are forced to change over time.It seems that Atheism is the most consistent and reliable philosophy ,built within it is the recognition of change and development ,which religion seems to obstruct.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 14:43
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Actually ,religions come and go and are forced to change over time.It seems that Atheism is the most consistent and reliable philosophy ,built within it is the recognition of change and development ,which religion seems to obstruct.
    Obstruct is a weak word to describe religious activist rhetoric against atheism. More like 'frothing at the mouth ultra arrogant pogroms'.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 15:29
    sigh, someone is paying attention to the buffoon.
  11. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 15:42

Dasaism is defeated.

I have alrea ...[text shortened]... that which you think is true icecream or true toppings.( and you shall remain ignorant forever.)
    Thumbs up to you for that.
  12. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 16:12
    sigh, someone is paying attention to the buffoon.
    Give me a break ,it was a dig at all religion!!!
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 18:30

Atheism is defeated.

Because it begins with the letter 'a', and we hate you!

Hope this helps 🙂
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 18:39
    Give me a break ,it was a dig at all religion!!!
    the thread was about to be derailed into an icecream discussion and then die out. you fed the troll.

dasa is not even an entertaining troll, not like rjhinds.

rjhinds responds to your posts, he engages in a discussion. his posts relate even a little to what you wrote. yes, his stupidity and closed mindedness (or the stupid person he pretends to be) are alarming, but they at least are entertaining.

Dasa doesn't debates. Dasa communicates. He dictates to you what is right, everything else is a lie, and you are so stupid that you actually believe what he says, but just don't know it. (his words, not mine) If he will actually respond to you, he will not explain why your stance is wrong, he will dictate, again, what you ought to believe.

And i seem to remember some minor incidents involving him calling for the death of all muslims, or something like that, for which he was a little banned, but now he is back again

So please, i implore you like i implored all others. Do not feed him. Do now allow for the dark ages to come back, the time when more than 50% of all threads on the first page were created by him.
  15. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 18:56
    the thread was about to be derailed into an icecream discussion and then die out. you fed the troll.

dasa is not even an entertaining troll, not like rjhinds.

rjhinds responds to your posts, he engages in a discussion. his posts relate even a little to what you wrote. yes, his stupidity and closed mindedness (or the stupid person he pretends to b ...[text shortened]... o come back, the time when more than 50% of all threads on the first page were created by him.
    Fair enough, but religions that appear reasonable are more persuasive.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree