1. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 07:061 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    All religions believe in/worship/acknowledge unseen entities - or at least the ones I know of
    You clearly don't know very many religions. Sonship would have been wise to also add that qualification.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 07:34
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You clearly don't know very many religions. Sonship would have been wise to also add that qualification.
    religion
    /rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
    noun: religion

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 23:02
    You compared all the religions of the world? Do you even know about all the religions of the world? How many did you include in your comparison.
    Many of the basic teachings of the religions are the same, such as, hellfire, immortality of the soul, trinity, etc. These can be and have been traced back to Babel. one example is "The Two Babylons" by Rev. Alexander Hislop by Loizeaux Brothers, inc. 1959
    None of these are Bible teachings
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 22:51
    I know the major ones and a few minor ones which would cover prolly 90% + of religios people

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree