why?

why?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
21 Jun 06

couldnt the big fella like cane and able the same,no he had to have a favorite,what kind of god does this,thus we had the first murder ,didnt take long did it,1 gods day =1000 human years why have none of gods creations lived this long,

cg

Seattle

Moves
21 Jun 06

Originally posted by hakaman
couldnt the big fella like cane and able the same,no he had to have a favorite,what kind of god does this,thus we had the first murder ,didnt take long did it,1 gods day =1000 human years why have none of gods creations lived this long,
first of all, God didnt pick a favorite, one chose to give an offering of his best, the other gave out of tradition. God could see Able's heart and noticed he gave out of love and Cane gave out of requirments.

Secondly, it is not proven that 1 God day=1000 human years, it could very well be 1 day (but i understand thats not the main point of your question.)

h

Moves
21 Jun 06

Originally posted by c guy1
first of all, God didnt pick a favorite, one chose to give an offering of his best, the other gave out of tradition. God could see Able's heart and noticed he gave out of love and Cane gave out of requirments.

Secondly, it is not proven that 1 God day=1000 human years, it could very well be 1 day (but i understand thats not the main point of your question.)
and your point is?

g

Moves
22 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by c guy1

Metaphorically speaking 1 God day could be a lot longer than 1000 human years; it could be in the billions of years. Look at the world around you it's obvious that God's time is different than ours. This is supported by science. You Clown!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
22 Jun 06

Originally posted by gharguth
Metaphoricaly speaking 1 God day could be a lot longer than 1000 human years, it could be in the billions of years. Look at the world around you it's offious that God's time is differant than ours. This is supported by science. You Clown!
it's offious that God's time is differant than ours.
It can be assumed that His spelling would differ from ours, as well.

g

Moves
22 Jun 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
[b]it's offious that God's time is differant than ours.
It can be assumed that His spelling would differ from ours, as well.[/b]
Ok I am now officially a clown, are you happy???

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
22 Jun 06

Ok I am now officially a clown, are you happy???
I was happy before you came along, Bozo, and I'll be happy when you have passed as well. Hell, I'm even happy now that yer hear.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
22 Jun 06
1 edit

I don't know what's going on here and I don't think I want to.

EDIT for translation: i dont no wuts going on hear n i dont thnk i want 2

g

Moves
22 Jun 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I was happy before you came along, Bozo, and I'll be happy when you have passed as well. Hell, I'm even happy now that yer hear.
Prayz the lorb

g

Moves
22 Jun 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
I don't know what's going on here and I don't think I want to.

EDIT for translation: i dont no wuts going on hear n i dont thnk i want 2
Why? Do you think you're better than us? Clown!

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
22 Jun 06

i no im betta then u

d

Moves
22 Jun 06

Look at the world around you it's obvious that God's time is different than ours. This is supported by science.
It is?