1. NY
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 03:08
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    Well, it seemed to get diverted from a Wiccan thread about 3 threads into the forum...we can restart it...so, do Wiccans get naked at ceremonies and have mass orgies?
    some do.. and there is a thing refered to as sex magic.. but its not participated by the masses nore in most covens...
  2. NY
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 03:10
    if yer interested in more on me... this sight is great...

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=91596
  3. Joined
    03 Dec '03
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 04:48
    Well, it seemed to get diverted from a Wiccan thread about 3 threads into the forum...we can restart it...so, do Wiccans get naked at ceremonies and have mass orgies?
    Where do I sign up??????
    😀😀😀😀
  4. NY
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 04:51
    witchvox.com
    witchschool.com
    wiccaforbeginners.com

or you can givge me a call 😉
  5. NY
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 04:53
    Originally posted by elvendreamgirl
    Where do I sign up??????
    😀😀😀😀
    or you could always start your own coven/path

The Coven of the sexy naked ladies of dance and fornication
  6. Joined
    03 Dec '03
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 04:55
    Sorry, I don't have children, and besides, I can think of hundreds, if not thousands, of examples of fine Classical Literature to read to other children besides the crap coming out in print today, including Harry Potter.....😉...but to be fair, I haven't read any Harry Potter, so maybe I'm being prejudiced, so please forgive my ignorance....
    You really should give the Harry Potter books a try. The books are responsible for a huge surge in the amount of reading being done by children. There is nothing Satanic about them; there is nothing that is anti-religion. They are creative, exciting, and thought-provovking books. The 'magic' in them is the same sort of thing that people have always loved: 'I Dream of Jeanie', 'Bewitched', 'Lord of the Rings'.
    The books also teach about good and evil. There are nice people and not so nice people, and the children find themselves in a variety of real-life situations that are totally real.
    So give them a try, you just might enjoy them. 😀
  7. Standard memberUna
    Solacriptura
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 05:40
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    It is funny people refer to the bible in a Wiccan thread. Oh well at least the Christians are just using the bible to [b]not understand another's religion instead of murdering the EVIL paganist, as was commonplace in the not too distant past. Ooops, did I just say that?

RTh[/b]
    I agree, burning witches at the stake was not cool, nor feeding Christians to Lions or any of the other barbaric acts that have happened across the centuries.

White magic is magic just like black magic in the sense a person is relying on a power other than Christ. Though both may have different goals, the attempt to reach the goals is accomplished by the same means, something other than God.

8. Standard memberUna
    Solacriptura
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 05:51
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    And presumably you agree with book burning or arse wiping too. Bigot!
    What in the world does my statement have to do with "book burning or arse wiping"? Your foolish accusations only solidifies your ignorance of the subject at hand.
  9. NY
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 05:53
    Originally posted by Una
    I agree, burning witches at the stake was not cool, nor feeding Christians to Lions or any of the other barbaric acts that have happened across the centuries.

White magic is magic just like black magic in the sense a person is relying on a power other than Christ. Though both may have different goals, the attempt to reach the goals is accomplished by the same means, something other than God.

Hey... whatever works... and i can list many times that i have had my magicks work quite well in my eyes.. and many othere the same.. as long as it gets the job done... do it.. we just chose to take controll of our liver rather than ask some representative of "god" to do some thing for us eventually... Controll over ones surroundings is security... and in being secure.. comes serenity, comfort, and happyness... thats the way i look at it..
  10. NY
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 06:00
    Originally posted by Una
    Agreed with chancremechanic! Anytime you rely on someone else or something other than Jesus you are stepping away from God and His wall of grace which protectes you.

Why would anyone choose to rely on a power which is less than His? Read the end of the bible, see who wins and choose accordinally. Nice thing about Jesus is He is a win/win situation. If y ...[text shortened]... done well and left a legacy which is worth remembering.

Simple stuff here, nothing tough.
    Preach your "word" on some other thread... this one is not about "your allmighty jesus and his wall of happy happy". We are discussoing other things than Christianity... so im just going to try and ignore your crap on this thread.. what your preachin aint getn bought by me.. so save your breath.. thanks...

simple... nothing tough
  11. NY
    Moves
    18 Apr '05 06:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. NY
    Moves
    03 May '05 05:53
    i got oe answer outa 3 pages so far... RTH-Gardnerian... wow...
  13. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    03 May '05 16:30
    Originally posted by Una

Doesn't the Bible say, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"?

What's ambiguous about that?
  14. NY
    Moves
    25 May '05 08:23
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole

You dont have to "suffer"... you can drink wine and dance naked around bonfires like the rest of us silly..lol
  15. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    25 May '05 16:26
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole

Oh really, that bible passage should be read in context and with its meaning (of the time) considered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree