1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    05 May '05 02:20
    Do Creationists argue against natural selection as expounded by Darwin, and further clarified and developed in the century and half since? Or do Creationists continue to rant against the caricature of the theory of evolution first put forth by Samuel Wilberforce?
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 May '05 04:31
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Do Creationists argue against natural selection as expounded by Darwin, and further clarified and developed in the century and half since? Or do Creationists continue to rant against the caricature of the theory of evolution first put forth by Samuel Wilberforce?
    All I know is that I'm sick and tired of some idiot, who's probably only caught a few tidbits from the by-product of a long chain of regurgitated Phillip E. Johnson, fatuously proclaiming, "If you want to believe it you can, but I didn't come from no monkey."

Really? You could have fooled me.

3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    05 May '05 13:32
    "I am not ashamed to have a monkey for my ancestor; but I would be ashamed to be connected with a man who used great gifts to obscure the truth." -- Thomas Huxley (in reply to Samuel Wilberforce)
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 May '05 13:35
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Who knows what their present rant is? Who cares?
  5. Joined
    03 Dec '03
    Moves
    06 May '05 14:56
    Will ber force be with you..........
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 22:48
    Originally posted by elvendreamgirl
    Will ber force be with you..........
    very funny 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree