1. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 01:21
    are there any special prayers/ quotes/ phrases which you feel are inspiring?
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 01:26
    Originally posted by scoop122
    www.webtrendsguy.com/crazyalice/

I always feel empowered listening to Alice. She has been threatened with eviction if she keeps yelling.
  3. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 03:03
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    www.webtrendsguy.com/crazyalice/

I always feel empowered listening to Alice. She has been threatened with eviction if she keeps yelling.
    Excellent! Alice always bring me to me feet. I also recommend my personal mantra: "O-Qua Tangin Wann"
  4. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 03:06
    Originally posted by scoop122
    It's not a prayer, but I've always been inspired by Walt Whitman's O Me! O Life!
    It's a nice summing up of where I get my inspiration for life.
    I won't quote it all here, but to paraphrase ...

Life's so crappy, why bother with it all?
    Because you exist, and life will go on anyway, with or without you, and you might contribute to the world in some way ...

Like I said, it's a complete paraphrase, but if you haven't heard it before you should check it out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree