Wow

Wow

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
07 Apr 12

This is what evolution is all about in plain english.

There was nothing and then there was a big bang and something exploded.

Then the bits and pieces of that explosion turned into a perfect universe with a sun and earth and a moon and with perfect orbits and with gravity.

For some reason the earth had oceans and mountains and rivers and crops and fruit and rice and maze and rain and sunshine and minerals etc........ all without any assistance from a thought or a design or a plan or intelligence.......but just luck.

Then one day a lightning bolt hit a muddy puddle and conscious life appeared and this life divided itself up into man and cows and tigers and birds and fish and horses - without any outside assistance from a plan or a thought or a design or any intelligence.

Then the life decide to create off-spring - so the life came up with the process of procreation all by itself- and without any assistance from any intelligent source.

You see if science admitted an intelligent source behind everything - then science would have to accept creation and the God principle.

This they cannot do.............or I should say will not do.

Also on this earth planet we found principles of physics which also just came to us by random chance and luck.......and the principles of electricity became one of our most useful accidental necessities - along with also the principles of flight mastered by the bird species and now enjoyed by man.

There are hundreds of principles of physics for man to enjoy - all provided to us by random luck or chance and with no assistance from any intelligent source........WOW amazing.

This is science today.

Mad crazy and dishonest to the core.

h

Moves
07 Apr 12
8 edits

Originally posted by Dasa

Then the bits and pieces of that explosion turned into a perfect universe with a sun and earth and a moon and with perfect orbits and with gravity.

For some reason the earth had oceans and mountains and rivers and crops and frui ...[text shortened]... ent source........WOW amazing.

This is science today.

Darwinian evolution is not a theory of the origins of the universe nor how it changed through time nor of the origin of the first life -And this is barely scratching the surface of the mountain of verbal crap in that posting.

Your whole post is wildly crazed and stupid beyond belief -every part of it.

Thank you for so openly revealing your unimaginably wildly crazed moronic delusional mentality -warning greatly appreciated 🙂
We better warn all airports before you start flying aircraft into tall buildings.
And we better keep you away from the missiles before you start riding one.

Moves
07 Apr 12

For some reason the earth had oceans and mountains and rivers and crops and frui ...[text shortened]... ent source........WOW amazing.

This is science today.

what makes you think the universe is perfect? what makes you think orbits are perfect? the moon is very slowly moving away from the earth and will eventually loose orbit. our galaxy is going to smash into another in a few billion years, that doesnt sound very perfect. there is also the super massive black holes destroying everything, that doesnt sound to perfect. the sun having a limited amount of energy, isnt perfect, the weather patterns on earth are not perfect, the quality of daytime tv shows just how imperfect the universe is.

i would also point out that the big bang is a theory and not thought of as 100% fact. its probably the best we have at the moment, but if you are interested there are several other theories kicking around. i would also point out that the big bang theory is different to the theory of evolution.

j

Moves
07 Apr 12
8 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
what makes you think the universe is perfect? what makes you think orbits are perfect? the moon is very slowly moving away from the earth and will eventually loose orbit. our galaxy is going to smash into another in a few billion years, that doesnt sound very perfect. there is also the super massive black holes destroying everything, that doesnt sound t ...[text shortened]... around. i would also point out that the big bang theory is different to the theory of evolution.
what makes you think the universe is perfect? what makes you think orbits are perfect? the moon is very slowly moving away from the earth and will eventually loose orbit. our galaxy is going to smash into another in a few billion years, that doesnt sound very perfect. there is also the super massive black holes destroying everything, that doesnt sound to perfect. the sun having a limited amount of energy, isnt perfect, the weather patterns on earth are not perfect, the quality of daytime tv shows just how imperfect the universe is.

However, a non-optimal design is still a design.
A design that you, at least, think you could improve upon is still a design. Whether you actually could improve upon it is another story.

The point is, what you deem as an "imperfect" design does not make it not designed for that opinion.

As a Christian these concepts of bad things in creation and expected calamities of crashing galaxies, and what not, are not problem to my belief.

Chris Hitchens was big on this criticism. These factors don't weaken my faith because in the Bible the KEY to the well working of the creation is FIRST the full salvation of the sons of God. When man is properly headed up under God's administration, all creation will follow. I think that goes to every atom of creation in detail.

The full reconcilation of man to God brings in the full and orderly reconcilation of the creation to which Man was appointed a deputy authority.

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the coming glory to be revealed upon us.

For the anxious watching of the creation eagerly awaits the revelation of the sons of God. For the creation was made subject to vanity, not of its own will, but because of Him who subjected it,

In hope that the creation itself will also be freed from the slavery of corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

For we know that the whole creation groans together and travails in pain together until now.

And not only so, but we ourselves also, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan in ourselves, eagerly awaiting sonship, the redemption of our body." (Romans 8:18-23)

1.) The firstfruits of the Holy Spirit is the inward gaurantee of total physical redemption of the physical body. For the Christian, part of his being is already in the new universe.

2.) Creation is groaning and waiting for the revelation of the fully glorified sons of God.

3.) Creation itself will be freed from corruption as the sons of God are revealed and headed up in God's administration.

4.) Paul depicts creation as waiting for man to be reconciled to God. Ultimately the true environmentalists are Christians cooperating with God's administration.

5.) The full sonship and glorification of the saved triggers the release from curruption of the creation put under the deputy authority of man to begin with.

Moves
07 Apr 12

This is science today.

My Strawman-O-metre just exploded...

Moves
07 Apr 12

Originally posted by jaywill
[quote] what makes you think the universe is perfect? what makes you think orbits are perfect? the moon is very slowly moving away from the earth and will eventually loose orbit. our galaxy is going to smash into another in a few billion years, that doesnt sound very perfect. there is also the super massive black holes destroying everything, that doesnt soun ...[text shortened]... ase from curruption of the creation put under the deputy authority of man to begin with.
i agree which ever way you look at a design it is still a design. however i personally dont think the universe was designed. if i were to say hypothetically it was designed then i would be pretty confident that having the powers of a god i could easily design a better universe, one in which there was no forbidden fruit.
if another huge meteorite the size of manhattan (why is it alway manhattan?) heads in our direction again then you may have some doubts about your faith.
all this reconciliation with god, his glory being revealed and end of slavery and corruption all seems to me to be small, all most irrelevant things, if this is all that is offered then whats the big deal. if there was a god i would expect him to take care of this kinda of buisness anyway not selling it as a big prize to be won.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
07 Apr 12

you display complete ignorance on the topic by your second sentence.

get yourself an education, then come back and discuss it.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
07 Apr 12

This is science today.

What a stupid post.Even RJH and rabbie make more sense.
He even made a mistake signing it off - I think it should have read -

Mad crazy and dishonest to the core,Dasa.

rc

Moves
07 Apr 12
2 edits

Originally posted by biffo konker

hey Biffy Clyro, I make perfect sense, you dont need to agree with the things i say, but
at least they are rational.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Apr 12

This is science today.

This is why I say Atheism is a religion and evolution is the main doctrine because
one has to have a tremendous amount of faith to believe it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Apr 12

Originally posted by humy
Darwinian evolution is not a theory of the origins of the universe nor how it changed through time nor of the origin of the first life -And this is barely scratching the surface of the mountain of verbal crap in that posting.

Your whole post is wildly crazed and stupid beyond belief -every part of it.

Thank you for so openly revealing your unimag ...[text shortened]... into tall buildings.
And we better keep you away from the missiles before you start riding one.
You said it yourself. Dasa just revealed how moronic and delusional your
evolution doctrine of Atheism happens to be. Sorry guy, you have been busted
by the most unlikely of persons. HalleluYah !!! 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Apr 12
1 edit

what makes you think the universe is perfect? what makes you think orbits are perfect? the moon is very slowly moving away from the earth and will eventually loose orbit. our galaxy is going to smash into another in a few billion years, that doesnt sound very perfect. there is also the super massive black holes destroying everything, that doesnt sound t ...[text shortened]... around. i would also point out that the big bang theory is different to the theory of evolution.
Dasa is wrong about the perfect universe, however that was not his main point.
Anyway God has already promised to create a new Earth and heavens once we
are made perfect. HalleluYah !!!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Apr 12

i agree which ever way you look at a design it is still a design. however i personally dont think the universe was designed. if i were to say hypothetically it was designed then i would be pretty confident that having the powers of a god i could easily design a better universe, one in which there was no forbidden fruit.
if another huge meteorite the si ...[text shortened]... xpect him to take care of this kinda of buisness anyway not selling it as a big prize to be won.
To hypothesise on what you could and would do if you were God is stupid, since
you do not have the mind of God and apparently have no idea of his plan or purpose
in creation.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Apr 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
you display complete ignorance on the topic by your second sentence.

get yourself an education, then come back and discuss it.
I would guess it is your education that is lacking if you believe all that crap.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Apr 12

Originally posted by biffo konker

Thanks for your vote of confidence in me. But even though Dasa presented the
information somewhat crudely, it brings home the point quite well.