1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    10 Apr '12 01:27
    Originally posted by whodey
    Right. Look at it as swating a pesky fly with your shoe. No malice and no human hurt, just a pesky parasitical entity that has come to live off us is terminated.

An added bonus is no law suit and not a peep of protest......aside from those wingnut Christians. 😛
    whichever way you look at it, human rights begins at birth. before that, all the rights belong to the host. to take away the rights of the host is the greatest malice one can inflict on a person.

no one but i have the right to determine what gets put into or what gets taken out of my body. everyone has that same right concerning their own bodies.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '12 01:471 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit

no one but i have the right to determine what gets put into or what gets taken out of my body. .[/b]
    You mean like sperm?

Anyway, I had no idea you were a girl. Who knew?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '12 02:11
    You mean like sperm?

Must be a Lesbian.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    10 Apr '12 03:54
    You mean like sperm?

try not to be ignorant. the right applies to everyone and any substance. for example, nobody has the right to take one of my organs out of my body, only i have the right to have one of my organs removed. the same applies for putting any substance into my body.

everyone has the right to determine whatever comes out of or goes into their own body.
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Apr '12 07:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I was an "A" student in my math classes in college. So you are talking out of
    your arse, like Ace Ventura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrRE1LDY_U
    Yeah i'm calling bull***t on that one
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '12 08:021 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Would you believe -- some math classes? 😏
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '12 10:43
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Well given that of all professions engineers are the most likely to be terrorists* I don't think it
    that surprising to find RJHinds did some college math (or even did well at it) sometime back in
    (what the 60's~70's?).

*[Ie believe totally whacked out religious nonsense so strongly that they are prepared to kill
    themselves and others for it]

Statistically speaking while all scientists are less likely to believe in god, the supernatural, or
    other woo, than the general population (often by a significant margin). Of those scientists
    mathematicians are the most likely to be theists, with evolutionary biologists and physicists being
    the least likely to be theists (or believe other woo).

RJHinds (allegedly, according to his posts) studied maths for engineering purposes.
    Which doesn't go into the kind of maths and physics used in cosmology and doesn't touch biology
    or evolution at all.
    You don't need any biology at all to pass maths or engineering courses.

Couple that with the 40~50 years to forget most of it and to harden his dogma and I have no trouble
    at all believing that this cretin was once an 'A' maths student.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree