1. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    03 May '06 09:021 edit
    Ok, the following link is not for the easily offended. Period. Click it at your own risk. The most......"interesting"....sermon I have ever heard.

YouTube

So my question to you is this. Who is the bigger religious nut. This guy or the crazy lady from Westboro Baptist Church (see "Insane Christian Lady thread"😉?

Regardless, I find this guy highly entertaining in the shock value sense. 😀
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 May '06 15:24
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Ok, the following link is not for the easily offended. Period. Click it at your own risk. The most......"interesting"....sermon I have ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jIWWFBvs7A

So my question to you is this. Who is the bigger religious nut. This guy or the crazy lady from Westboro Baptist Church (see "Insane Christian Lady thread"😉?

Curious to find out where he is today. Can't stay that angry that long, without something giving.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    03 May '06 15:38
    Originally posted by Omnislash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jIWWFBvs7A

'I come in the name of Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit...' sounds really cool; but when you go on further to end the sentence with '..., mother f-er!' or '..., you f-ing nincom f-ing poop!', then you sort of lose some credibility. Probably the greatest abomination I saw in the video was that hairdo of his. Yikes.
  4. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    03 May '06 15:55
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    'I come in the name of Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit...' sounds really cool; but when you go on further to end the sentence with '..., mother f-er!' or '..., you f-ing nincom f-ing poop!', then you sort of lose some credibility. Probably the greatest abomination I saw in the video was that hairdo of his. Yikes.
    wait.... is this the video of that crazy black preacher on a local cable access channel with him holding a book which is supposed to be the Bible, but actually looks more like the Yellow Pages? and cursing every 2 seconds? through the power of the Holy Spirit? cause I think I already saw this on collegehumor... and boy was it funny... some would say even put on... similar to RBHILL... except with a ghetto taste to it
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 May '06 16:03
    Between gankin' someone or hosting a "One Man Show" on cable access M-F'ing people into salvation, I suppose the latter is the more preferred.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree