Ye Ole Divegeester

Ye Ole Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Jan 22

@gambrel said
Snake Plissken, I heard you was dead.
Alive and kickin'.

Never surrender.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said
Josephw and SecondSon are not the same person.

But they are related.

I am the progenitor of a large family. Some of whom have been here. I will not say who.

It needn't be an issue. No one is "cheating" this website.

I plead the fifth. Speak to my lawyer.
The problem of course is that the 2 games played between the two accounts are clearly faked.

I've played Secondson who plays a reasonable game of chess. In those 2 games he apparently set out to lose both of them as quickly as possible.

Edit: As you have alerted this post, perhaps the mods will take a look at the 2 games between SecondSon and Josephw and ascertain if they were indeed a manipulation of the rating system.

Moves
01 Jan 22

@josephw said
There's a question, in the mind of divegeester, that I, Josephw, and SecondSon are one and the same person.
It's not true, but there's a complication.A complication I am not compelled to disclose.
I’m not interested in your sordid life Joseph and I don’t believe anything you say, none of which is interesting to me anyway. You’re a small right wing man tucked away in a small American right wing church with your nasty little right wing parochial religious thoughts.

You don’t “debate”, you just rock up every so often and jizz off some real life angst. You lack the integrity necessary to be honest about your beliefs, such as your opinion on hell and eternal suffering and why it’s the worst concept in the history of humankind.

Like certain others here you lack the consistency, resilience and creative nuts to develop an interesting online character, you just obsess over “divegeester” because you desperate for my attention. This very thread has been created because I’m refusing to engage with you elsewhere.

And yes, you are @josephw aka @secondson.
A few years ago you as @SecondSon tried to hide this fact by playing chess with yourself as @josephw, but you wrapped the games as soon as you were spotted because you know that while you might get away with having a couple of profiles, you risk getting banned by playing chess against them against each other.

Finally, you accuse me of being unpleasant, and yet I don’t say anything, nothing, which even comes close to the low-grade, bover-booted, knuckle-duster Christian to Christian worst-thing-I-can-think-of hateful crap you come out with.

And so Josephw/SecondSon, in the words of Suzianne’s self-declared favourite acronym … STFU.

Moves
01 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
Because you and he are the same person?
I sometimes wonder if you go around here with your eyes and ears completely closed while your tongue is locked into overdrive.

Moves
01 Jan 22

@divegeester said
I’m not interested in your sordid life Joseph and I don’t believe anything you say, none of which is interesting to me anyway. You’re a small right wing man tucked away in a small American right wing church with your nasty little right wing parochial religious thoughts.

You don’t “debate”, you just rock up every so often and jizz off some real life angst. You lack the ...[text shortened]... th.

And so Josephw/SecondSon, in the words of Suzianne’s self-declared favourite acronym … STFU.
I guess that’s that then …