1. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 09:38
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Very nasty?
    to be honest it made me laugh, he called me a troll because someone called him one ...
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 09:391 edit
    Originally posted by e4chris
    fmf was a bit of a troll, he altered a website about rhp to slag me off, could of upset me, but I revelled in mocking him for it.

he was also atrocious at chess, did you see his grade? its fine to be not that strong but I suspect he never liked the game in the first place.
    him calling you a troll doesnt seem particularly nasty. haven't you just done the same about him?
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 09:471 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    him calling you a troll doesnt seem particularly nasty. haven't you just done the same about him?
    yes fair, but he wrote a whole article about me being a troll, to cover the one written about him, i'm not an fmf fan can't deny that. But he was good on some subjects.

i'm more keen to talk about fmf then nobo oops bono, is that a compliment?
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 09:51
    yes fair, but he wrote a whole article about me being a troll, to cover the one written about him, i'm not an fmf fan can't deny that. But he was good on some subjects.

i'm more keen to talk about fmf then nobo oops bono, is that a compliment?
    A whole article you say?
  5. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 09:52
    A whole article you say?
    a paragraph. check out the basement dweller link on the page I posted, I think that is the work of fmf....
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 09:55
    a paragraph. check out the basement dweller link on the page I posted, I think that is the work of fmf....
    A whole article? A paragraph? Which one.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 10:42
    If Jesus was the son of God, did he get half of his genetic information from God and the other half from Mary or did he get it all from God?
  8. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 11:021 edit
    A whole article? A paragraph? Which one.
    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6960/niccagebirdhair.jpg

nuff said

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree