1. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    25 Jun '13 18:01
    U2's Bono: Yes, Jesus is the Son of God


    http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/u2s-bono-jesus-is-the-son-of-god/
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    25 Jun '13 18:13
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    U2's Bono: Yes, Jesus is the Son of God


    http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/u2s-bono-jesus-is-the-son-of-god/
    Must be official so, if Bono said it.
  3. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    25 Jun '13 18:14
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    U2's Bono: Yes, Jesus is the Son of God


    http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/u2s-bono-jesus-is-the-son-of-god/
    Yes he is. But the trinitarians don't really understand the "son" part to well.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86400
    25 Jun '13 22:03
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes he is. But the trinitarians don't really understand the "son" part to well.
    Whereas your interpretation of 2 saviours, 2 gods and multiple fathers really hangs together...
  5. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    25 Jun '13 22:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Whereas your interpretation of 2 saviours, 2 gods and multiple fathers really hangs together...
    I'm really starting to feel you are doing a little stalking here. I really hope you stop soon as I really don't care to discuss much of anything with you. I hope you eventually get the hint? This may make you mad but it's ok to talk to other people and not me.
    Thanks.....
  6. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51480
    26 Jun '13 00:19
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm really starting to feel you are doing a little stalking here. I really hope you stop soon as I really don't care to discuss much of anything with you. I hope you eventually get the hint? This may make you mad but it's ok to talk to other people and not me.
    Thanks.....
    Stalking?! 😞

    Are you going to try and get divegeester banned like you did FMF?
  7. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    26 Jun '13 00:27
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Stalking?! 😞

    Are you going to try and get divegeester banned like you did FMF?
    Ya never know? What is it to you?
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    16252
    26 Jun '13 00:321 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Stalking?! 😞

    Are you going to try and get divegeester banned like you did FMF?
    What happened to FMF anyhow, have seen no sign of him in quite awhile? Is he really banned or Mia?
  9. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    26 Jun '13 01:57
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    What happened to FMF anyhow, have seen no sign of him in quite awhile? Is he really banned or Mia?
    I think I remember reading he left...
  10. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51480
    26 Jun '13 08:33
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Ya never know? What is it to you?
    It's nothing to me, I'll just keep a look at for that particular thread if and when it does happen. Nothing more funny than you making yourself out to be a bigger door knob than you are already.
  11. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51480
    26 Jun '13 08:39
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    What happened to FMF anyhow, have seen no sign of him in quite awhile? Is he really banned or Mia?
    checkbaiter is correct, FMF has retired from the site. Hopefully though not forever.
  12. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    2106
    26 Jun '13 08:49
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    checkbaiter is correct, FMF has retired from the site. Hopefully though not forever.
    fmf was a bit of a troll, he altered a website about rhp to slag me off, could of upset me, but I revelled in mocking him for it.

    he was also atrocious at chess, did you see his grade? its fine to be not that strong but I suspect he never liked the game in the first place.
  13. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51480
    26 Jun '13 09:12
    Originally posted by e4chris
    fmf was a bit of a troll, he altered a website about rhp to slag me off, could of upset me, but I revelled in mocking him for it.

    he was also atrocious at chess, did you see his grade? its fine to be not that strong but I suspect he never liked the game in the first place.
    He altered a website?
  14. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    2106
    26 Jun '13 09:22
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    He altered a website?
    yes he was very nasty doing that he took down the stuff about me being a troll after I pointed out on the forums here he did it!

    In fairness to fmf someone before had written an article on there calling him a 'legendary troll' 🙂 the arguments on this site are funny 🙂

    this is the site
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Hot_Pawn
  15. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51480
    26 Jun '13 09:31
    Originally posted by e4chris
    yes he was very nasty doing that he took down the stuff about me being a troll after I pointed out on the forums here he did it!

    In fairness to fmf someone before had written an article on there calling him a 'legendary troll' 🙂 the arguments on this site are funny 🙂

    this is the site
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Hot_Pawn
    Very nasty?
Back to Top