1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:25
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    You don't understand, do ya ?
    I did, until you started calling it a myth.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:27
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I did, until you started calling it a myth.
    I explained the myth part. What is it you don't understand about that ?
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:29
    How do you explain its disappearance? A mere coincidence that it happened on the very day you went beserk there and picked up a weekend vacation from the forums?
    thats all faked pathos hoe uses that to get the mods to feel sorry for him and become tools of his inquisition.
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:29
    I explained the myth part. What is it you don't understand about that ?
    You did not explain the myth. You just stated that my explanation for the forum's disappearance was mythical rather than factual. Please explain, if there is more substance to your claim.
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:38
    You did not explain the myth. You just stated that my explanation for the forum's disappearance was mythical rather than factual. Please explain, if there is more substance to your claim.
    Fact one: I did not cause the disappearance of the Forum Issues forum.

Fact two: You and others assumed I did and thought this assumption was true.

Do you follow so far ?

Now my question to you: Do you still believe I caused the disappearance of the "Forum Issues" forum ?
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:40
    Fact one: I did not cause the disappearance of the Forum Issues forum.
    How has this statement earned its facthood in your eyes? Through deduction, observation, divine revelation? I do not accept it as fact.
  7. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:45
    How has this statement earned its facthood in your eyes? Through deduction, observation, divine revelation? I do not accept it as fact.
    I want to cherish this as my little secret ..... but all right ..... only on the condition you will believe me .... but then again who ... oh well ... ha ha ha ...... naaah, I'm not going to tell ya ..... 😵

It was not deduction, it was not observation and it wasn't divine revelation either ..... 😉
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:472 edits
    I want to cherish this as my little secret ..... but all right ..... only on the condition you will believe me .... but then again who ... oh well ... ha ha ha ...... naaah, I'm not going to tell ya ..... 😵

It was not deduction, it was not observation and it wasn't divine revelation either ..... 😉
    If you won't share your evidence, then you should not hold me accountable for failing to attribute factuality to your claim. I offer the best explanation, given my knowledge.
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:53
    If you won't share your evidence, then you should not hold me accountable for failing to attribute factuality to your claim. I offer the best explanation, given my knowledge.
    ya gotta face it Dr. he needs another kind of doctor unless you're licenced to prescribe anti-pyschotics and thorazine.
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:532 edits
    "I offer the best explanation, given my knowledge."

...... given your knowledge.

Sure, but are you sure you have all the pieces of the puzzle ?

Maybe our expert in epistemology can help you out here but I doubt he can.

Why don't you just believe me ?
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:57

Because you are not a credible source. You are a convicted forum abuser, which entails that you gave your word to abide by the ToS, and then reniged on that commitment.

If you are willing to share your secret evidence, I will revise my finding accordingly.
  12. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 23:59
    "I offer the best explanation, given my knowledge."

...... given your knowledge.

Sure, but are you sure you have all the pieces of the puzzle ?

Maybe our expert in epistemology can help you out here but I doubt he can.

Abduction is a legitimate form of inference, and common, given that we invariably lack all puzzle pieces.
  13. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 00:031 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    What happened to the "yo Momma" thread? That was one of the funniest and most creative threads, and truth be told, had more spiritual depth than most of the other threads in the spirituality forum.
    I have resurrected the original Yo Mamma thread in the General Forum. Verily, I am the Christ of the Forums.
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 00:04
    Because you are not a credible source. You are a convicted forum abuser, which entails that you gave your word to abide by the ToS, and then reniged on that commitment.

If you are willing to share your secret evidence, I will revise my finding accordingly.
    Russ was the one who planned and decided to remove the "Forum Issues" forum, not me of course, so he should know whether it was me who made him decide to remove this forum.

Would you believe him ?
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 00:07
    Russ was the one who planned and decided to remove the "Forum Issues" forum, not me of course, so he should know whether it was me who made him decide to remove this forum.

Would you believe him ?
    Is it your claim that before you went beserk, he had chosen that date as the date at which it would be removed, and that you coincidentally went beserk on that very date?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree