1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 00:481 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    But Dear Doctor, nothing has disappeared ..... your thread was simply moved. You didn't have all the pieces of the puzzle, that's all ..... 😉

EDIT: Neither had I ..... LM*SO
    I once was blind, but I have now seen the light. I shall follow Forum Christ where he may lead me.

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 00:531 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I once was blind, but I have now seen the light. I shall follow Forum Christ where he may lead me.

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound.
    Halleluja, praise the Lord ....
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 01:00
    How does your once-alleged martyrdom fit into this consipiracy theory?
    Well, to tell you the truth my 24 hour forum ban as such was not an element of my original plan, as you can easily understand, so the martyrdom-element was added without my consent so to speak, it was the icing on the cake as it were, but this was perfectly consistent with my intentions. I didn't mind at all. Nul problemo.

.... and by the way, it wasn't a conspiracy. A one-person plan never is.
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 01:06
    Halleluja, praise the Lord ....
    here's your rotten church at work:

Honoring a Heretic Whom Vatican 'Regrets' Burning. Freethinkers and atheists gathered to honor Giordano Bruno in observance of the four hundredth anniversary of his burning at the stake. Bruno, a Dominican priest whose scientific investigations led him to believe that the universe was infinite and the teachings of the Church irrational, refused to recant to save his life. 'The pope has marked this Holy Year as a time for the church to apologize for past errors and excesses, from the Inquisition to the persecution of Jews. Today, Cardinal Angelo Sodano, the Vatican secretary of state, said the church "regretted" that it had resorted to violence in Bruno's case, but pointed out that Bruno's writing was "incompatible" with Christian thinking, and that he therefore remains a heretic.'

they REGRET having murdered him for heresy but oh well after all he was a heretic...

some of that heretics work lay dormant for 400 hundred years until Einstein used it to explain the Special Theory of Relativity.

he was no longer a priest having been excommunicated not only but the RCC but the Calvinists and the Lutheran churches too,, even thought he was never a Calvinist.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 01:10
    Well, to tell you the truth my 24 hour forum ban as such was not an element of my original plan, as you can easily understand, so the martyrdom-element was added without my consent so to speak, it was the icing on the cake as it were, but this was perfectly consistent with my intentions. I didn't mind at all. Nul problemo.

.... and by the way, it wasn't a conspiracy. A one-person plan never is.
    That's a very fanciful tale. It's a shame that the written record doesn't support it, but is consistent with my simpler explanation that you made a big mess and Russ's latent plan was put into action as a result.
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 01:171 edit
    That's a very fanciful tale. It's a shame that the written record doesn't support it, but is consistent with my simpler explanation that you made a big mess and Russ's latent plan was put into action as a result.
    No Dear Doctor, Russ told me the date and I anticipated the events to come without him knowing ... Russ is innocent in every way .... of course it was a bit of a gamble but everything worked out just fine ..... and that is of course a condition for the success of every succesfull plan ..... but if you don't believe it, maybe Russ remembers ..... maybe not, but he probably doesn't want to get involved in our little entanglements. 😵😀
  7. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 01:20
    The written record is perfectly consistent with what I claim. The written evidence supports my claim !
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 01:20
    but if you don't believe it, maybe Russ remembers ..... maybe not, but he probably doesn't want to get involved in our little entanglements. 😵😀
    I'm quite sure he doesn't. Until those PMs are revealed by Forum Christ, I will content myself in my faith that they don't exist.
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 01:22
    The written record is perfectly consistent with what I claim. The written evidence supports my claim !
    The written record is consistent with both of our claims. By Occam's razor, I win, since mine is simpler and fully contained within the written record. Your explanation is more complicated and relies on evidence outside of the evidence available for consideration by all.
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 02:081 edit
    The written record is consistent with both of our claims. By Occam's razor, I win, since mine is simpler and fully contained within the written record. Your explanation is more complicated and relies on evidence outside of the evidence available for consideration by all.
    Ha ha ha .... and I just know for sure that my version is the truth, because I created it. You see Dear Doctor how only seeing part of reality can trick people into assuming the untruth.

EDIT: You can have your victory, Dear Doctor, but I know the truth.
  11. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 02:21
    Ha ha ha .... and I just know for sure that my version is the truth, because I created it. You see Dear Doctor how only seeing part of reality can trick people into assuming the untruth.

EDIT: You can have your victory, Dear Doctor, but I know the truth.
    and the truth is ,,well no1 one said it enough.
    now go cry again ,, cry baby
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 02:43
    I'm quite sure he doesn't. Until those PMs are revealed by Forum Christ, I will content myself in my faith that they don't exist.
    DoctorS : "Until those PMs are revealed by Forum Christ, ...

Do you really think his most holiness can pull this trick off ?
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 02:52
    [b] DoctorS : "Until those PMs are revealed by Forum Christ, ...

Do you really think his most holiness can pull this trick off ?[/b]
    In Him, all things are possible.
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 02:58
    In Him, all things are possible.
    Off course, how can I forget ....
  15. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 03:12
    Okay, I am completely lost. Someone just explain to me veeeery slowly, without any links, what happened to the thread?

'Cause I was rather enjoying it and finding it very witty rather than blasphemous.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree