1. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    01 Dec '12 20:35
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Look at his posting history. Seems like he's only interested in "spamming" the spirituality forum rather than engaging in discussion. Of late it seems he's started posting the same spam in the general forum as well.
    If you want this treasure,
    don't be disappointed.

Get this treasure rushed to your home right now.

Ring this special number now and have your credit card ready.

Our operators are ready and waiting to suck your bank account dry.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 00:50
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Look at his posting history. Seems like he's only interested in "spamming" the spirituality forum rather than engaging in discussion. Of late it seems he's started posting the same spam in the general forum as well.
    A while ago I was responding to some of his OPs and even took the trouble to PM him when he didn't respond; he seemed only interested in engaging in a PM and I surmised that he was here solely to propagate his religious organisation, which I think is Mormonism.
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 01:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    A while ago I was responding to some of his OPs and even took the trouble to PM him when he didn't respond; he seemed only interested in engaging in a PM and I surmised that he was here solely to propagate his religious organisation, which I think is Mormonism.
    He's a member of the Morons is he????
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 01:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    That's interesting. I wonder if the Mormons now have "virtual" proselytizing missions.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 11:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    All we really have is hope and love. Outside of that the world is a whore house.
    Don't be bad-mouthing whores now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree