You Can Tell a Liar

You Can Tell a Liar

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
29 Apr 06

You Can Tell a Liar

You can usually tell an unfaithful person (a liar) by what comes out of their mouth. They will often say, "I promise to have it to you by such and such a time." The key word is "promise." Liars usually have to promise because they know that their simple word isn't enough. Both Jesus and James address this. The Christian should never have to promise to do anything. If he simply says that he will do it, he will do it. His word is his bond. Psalm 15 should be inscribed on the walls of character for every man and woman of God. We can't afford not to keep our word. If we let an unsaved person down by not doing what we said, it kills our testimony. We must be blameless before a godless world if we want to have any credibility in what we preach. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.

Psalm 15

A psalm of David.

1 LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary?
Who may live on your holy hill?
2 He whose walk is blameless
and who does what is righteous,
who speaks the truth from his heart

3 and has no slander on his tongue,
who does his neighbor no wrong
and casts no slur on his fellowman,

4 who despises a vile man
but honors those who fear the LORD,
who keeps his oath
even when it hurts,

5 who lends his money without usury
and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things
will never be shaken.

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
29 Apr 06

I promise to set you straight glory boy. The Christian faith is full of lies. It's full of insanitys. It's full of down right evil thinking. Jesus would turn his back on the modern Christian Church. It is all backwards. It's primitive to say the least. It's a total distortion of anything resembling truth. In short it's nut's.

p

Isle of Skye

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by buckky
I promise to set you straight glory boy. The Christian faith is full of lies. It's full of insanitys. It's full of down right evil thinking. Jesus would turn his back on the modern Christian Church. It is all backwards. It's primitive to say the least. It's a total distortion of anything resembling truth. In short it's nut's.
Produce the evidence and you might save just a tiny shred of respectability, if you have no evidence (which I strongly suspect) then why conduct such a rant?

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by princeoforange
Produce the evidence and you might save just a tiny shred of respectability, if you have no evidence (which I strongly suspect) then why conduct such a rant?
What evidence do you have I'm wrong?

Jew.

Moves
29 Apr 06

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
You Can Tell a Liar

You can usually tell an unfaithful person (a liar) by what comes out of their mouth. They will often say, "I promise to have it to you by such and such a time." The key word is "promise." Liars usually have to promise because they know that their simple word isn't enough. Both Jesus and James address this. The Christian should never hav ...[text shortened]... ibe against the innocent.
He who does these things
will never be shaken.
What do you think about Promise Keepers?

t
King of the Ashes

Trying to rise ....

Moves
29 Apr 06

We must be blameless before a godless world if we want to have any credibility in what we preach.

We must be blameless when we are still full of sin? Quite a tall order there. Let's go right and left at the same time while we're at it.

Jew.

Moves
29 Apr 06

Jew.

Moves
29 Apr 06

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
29 Apr 06

itz phul of mispelings and sintacks erirs two,only fulls wuld folow it's tenants.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
What do you think about Promise Keepers?
Don't know. I have never been to one.

Jew.

Moves
30 Apr 06

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Apr 06

Sorry to disrupt your certain universe with truth but he spoke truth. christianity is based on lies but you are too sucked into it to be able to use your brain to see anything but what has brainwashed what little brains you actually possess, since you washed it down the drain with the blood of the lamb, leaving only your pathetic 'faith'.

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
30 Apr 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
what about the flying scroll?
Is that something like the flying nun?

Jew.

Moves
30 Apr 06
1 edit