1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 02:35
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Hridyanananda Goswami
    Is this a different "Goswami" than the one you pretended to be on the other thread - at least until someone Googled some of the word strings and your plagiarism was exposed?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 06:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is this a different "Goswami" than the one you pretended to be on the other thread - at least until someone Googled some of the word strings and your plagiarism was exposed?
    You are certainly on a roll arent you.....dig, dig dig some dirt....I mean fabricate some dirt.

I often cut and paste....it beats typing and get used to it because there's more to come.

Vedanta has enough knowledge it could fill a library.....because its the authority.
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 07:32
    You are certainly on a roll arent you.....dig, dig dig some dirt....I mean fabricate some dirt.

I often cut and paste....it beats typing and get used to it because there's more to come.

Vedanta has enough knowledge it could fill a library.....because its the authority.
    The only fabrication here is your concept of reality.

Fraud.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 08:46
    Originally posted by nook7
    Mike you are being dishonest.

You know you are being dishonest because you know that you know that Vedanta is the only true religion. Santa Claus should be whimiscally dismissed as he embraces meat eating (hello surely you know there was more reindeer - Rudolph had many brothers)

Dont encourage others by posting about choice, expression, self discovery a ...[text shortened]... ffectively he uses grammar and uses words with such whimsical carefree almost dishonest abandon.
    😀 😀

😀 😀
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 10:11
    Acknowledge your sources. Provide links when possible. Don't pass off material as your own. Plagiarism and spamming is seen as very poor form on a forum such as this.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 10:301 edit

You are certainly on a roll aren’t you.....dig, dig dig some dirt....I mean fabricate some dirt.

Watch out FMF; here comes the old south-paw "you're a fabricating liar" blow. Really got under your skin hasn't he Dasa.

Yes your dishonesty and fakery was spotted early on by myself and others. Passing other people's idea off as your own is dishonest Dasa. The fact you are a blind follower of those ideas does not make it ok for you to be dishonest.
    Perhaps you could just post the links to your sources and save us the trouble of scrolling past long posts of you pretending to be more intelligent than you are.

Oh no it isn't; and because of your arrogant ignorant idiocy I'm not interested in it either.
  7. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 10:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Acknowledge your sources. Provide links when possible. Don't pass off material as your own. Plagiarism and spamming is seen as very poor form on a forum such as this.
    FMF - didnt you know that Dasai is a leadig proponent of the "Chewbacca Defence" you can not defeat him in a debate by any human means....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree