Jesus was a liberal.
    Jesus was also a conservative.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 23:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are such an idiot. We creatonists do not claim God was trying to trick you unbelievers. We claim your unbelief has tricked yourself into believing lies instead of the truth.
    So what do you make of all those fossils of animals not alive now? WAY below any layers that could have come from your fantasy world wide flood, they lived and died before any of that modern stuff. 5 separate extinctions, clear in the fossil record.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '13 06:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So what do you make of all those fossils of animals not alive now? WAY below any layers that could have come from your fantasy world wide flood, they lived and died before any of that modern stuff. 5 separate extinctions, clear in the fossil record.
    What is the answer to 5 separate extinctions, clear in the fossil record?
    Is it truly as clear as the evolutionists claim?

First, how are fossils formed?

In order for fossils to form, there must be a way to preserve the dead remains of animals and plants for a time so that they do not decay completely. The most common way that this occurs is on the bottom of bodies of water. When an animal of plant dies and falls into the water, the remains are sometimes covered up quickly by sediments. The layers of sediment form a protective covering to slow the process of decay.

Over thousands of years, the sediments around the remains harden into rock. The dead animal or plant remains eventually decay leaving an empty space inside the sedimentary rock. Minerals filter down into this space and harden into rock forming a shape just like the animal or plant. This process is called fossilization. The mineral remains are called fossils.

Sometimes there are no minerals that filter down into the empty space in the rock. The space that is left is called an imprint. Some common fossil imprints are dinosaur tracks which are formed when the large animals left their tracks on the bottom of shallow seas or rivers.

There are other ways that fossils can be preserved. Many animals have been found preserved in ice in Siberia. Other fossils, especially Insects, are found imbedded in amber(a sticky sap from trees that covers the insects and then hardens).

http://www.lifestudiesonline.com/fossilsformed.htm

Do Rocks and Fossils Take a Long Time to Form?

The simple answer is NO. The following link show pictures of fossils the formed much less than a thousand years.

Read more: http://creationrevolution.com/2010/11/do-rocks-and-fossils-take-a-long-time-to-form/#ixzz2S1DORepT

What is the answer?

Grand Canyon's Quick Forming Layers

YouTube

The 3-Day Formation Of The Grand Canyon

YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 May '13 07:59
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_TX95LAogY&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    Starts with "Aren't Creation and Evolution the same thing?"
    duh...
    NO!

Stopped listening then.

Got anything other than idiots talking nonsense?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '13 08:26
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Starts with "Aren't Creation and Evolution the same thing?"
    duh...
    NO!

Stopped listening then.

Got anything other than idiots talking nonsense?
    You will never learn the truth until you are able to put your prejudices aside and have an open mind. Not looking and listening is your fatal flaw.

Hear this now, O foolish people,
    Without understanding,
    Who have eyes and see not,
    And who have ears and hear not

(Jeremiah 5:21 NKJV)
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '13 11:17
    You will never learn the truth until you are able to put your prejudices aside and have an open mind. Not looking and listening is your fatal flaw.

[b]Hear this now, O foolish people,
    Without understanding,
    Who have eyes and see not,
    And who have ears and hear not

(Jeremiah 5:21 NKJV)[/b]
    And you have your head so far up your religious ass you don't know reality when you see it.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '13 13:57
    And you have your head so far up your religious ass you don't know reality when you see it.
    You are wrong again. My ass is not religious at all. But I do know that EVILution is not reality.

The point that the man was trying to make with ihis awkward question was that creation and evolution are both ideas that different men believe but have not seen happen. So creation and evolution are the same in that they are both beliefs.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '13 13:59
    You are wrong again. My ass is not religious at all. But I do know that EVILution is not reality.

The point that the man was trying to make with ihis awkward question was that creation and evolution are both ideas that different men believe but have not seen happen. So creation and evolution are the same in that they are both beliefs.
    Well I and many other people here believe you are so full of shyte your throat is brown.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '13 16:10
    Well I and many other people here believe you are so full of shyte your throat is brown.
    You and they can believe what the wish, however I am the Instructor. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy!
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '13 17:07
    You and they can believe what the wish, however I am the Instructor. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy!
    More like the religious relic you are. You are the DEstructor. I imagine you would love to take a time trip back to the year 1000 where you can join in the crusades and really make a difference.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '13 19:12
    More like the religious relic you are. You are the DEstructor. I imagine you would love to take a time trip back to the year 1000 where you can join in the crusades and really make a difference.
    I would rather take a time trip back a few thousand years more to see the creation of Adam and Eve. I am sure God must have made Eve very beautiful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree